欧米人と話をするときの会話にスパイスが欲しいのですが、気の効いた、日本人ならではの、しかも万国共通のスパイスジョークを知っている方、是非教えてください。
英語でも日本語でも結構です。その内容というか、ネタが欲しいです。
おねがいします。

A 回答 (3件)

少し長いけど二つ紹介いたします。

Joke 専用のサイトもありますので自分で気の利いたのを探してください。
(URL添付)

1.Password
A female computer consultant was helping a smug male set up his computer. She asked him what word he would like to use as a password to log in with.
Wanting to embarrass the female, he told her to enter "penis". Without blinking or saying a word, she entered the password. She almost died laughing at the computer's response: PASSWORD REJECTED.NOT LONG ENOUGH.

2.Black Box
A blonde woman, a black woman and Hispanic woman weretraveling across the country by jet. Half way through the trip, the pilotcomes on the intercom and announces, "I have some bad news. We are having major engine trouble and a crash is inevitable, so please prepare yourself."

The blonde immediately opens her purse and frantically touches up her
makeup. The hispanic woman say, "What are you doing? We're going to crash! We're not going to a party!"

The blonde answers, "I know, but I heard that they always save the beautiful people first in a crash."
The hispanic woman then goes through her purse and puts on every bit of jewelry she has and puts on the beautiful new sweater she was taking to her mother as a gift.

The black woman see this and asks, "Girl, are you crazy? What are you
doing?" The hispanic woman says, "I heard, that in a crash, they always look for the rich people first."

The black woman then jumps up and removes her skirt and panties. Theother two women ask her what she is doing. "I don't know where you two get your information, but when I see a plane crash on the news, the most important thing is finding the black box!"

参考URL:http://www.humor.com/
    • good

You should keep it in your mind, I know Karate, Judo,... and the other Japanese words.

馬鹿にされた時に「なんだとーっ。俺は空手と柔道の経験があるんじゃい!」と匂わせておいて実は柔道と空手という単語と他にもいろんな日本語の単語を知ってるというオチ。
これをアメリカ人に言われたときは??って感じでわからなかったけど数時間後に「なるほど!」と思いました。小ばかにされることが多いのでたまーに使って笑いをとるって感じです。状況は限定されるけど割といい感じに使えます。あと仕事を渡されそうになったら「Your message will be automatically forwarded to ---」これは男性がやったらシリアスに怒られるかなあ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

そうそう、英語力の問題もあるのですが、小ばかにされるとき、まじめに戦うよりジョークの一つでも出ればいいなといつも思ってます。
この空手もの、良いですね。知らなかった。

その前に東京のバーにいるのに、なんで私が英語で苦労しなくちゃならんのだ!と思うときもありますが。

ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2001/07/09 11:52

スターウォーズ第一作目の中からひとコマを。

ハリソンフォード扮するハン・ソロがレイア姫を助けに行ったときのことです。
 レイア姫がソロに対していろいろ指示を出したので、ソロが怒ってレイア姫に向かって言った言葉です。

I take orders only from one person, me!

訳:俺に命令できる人間は、只一人しかいないのさ。それはこの俺様だ!!