プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

どなたか、英語が得意な方!
英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。

愛知万博のボランティア活動での私の活動内容と日時が決まりました。
私の仕事は案内所における外国語や手話等での情報提供です。
活動内容は10項目ほどありますが、希望している活動内容ができることになり嬉しいです。
My responsibilities and term were fixed in the voluntary field for an upcoming Aichi International Exposition.
My roles are mainly information services in foreign language and in sign language.
Though I am assigned 10 activities in an order, I am very happy to be able to do my wishing ones. 0件

そのイベントには募集人数15,000人のところ、20,000人を超える応募あったので、
応募した人全員に活動できるように、活動日数は「5日」だけとなっています。
For that event, there were more than 20,000 applications against the recruitment of 15,000.
Therefore, actual workdays are limited to 5 days in order to share the roles with all applicants.

A 回答 (5件)

I will be working in the voluntary field for 5 days at the upcoming Aichi International Exposition.

My main role is to supply visitors information in foreign languages (English and Spanish)(*Foreignと言った以上は何語なのかを明記するべきだと思います), as well as in sign language. I will also be engaged with about 10 other activities, all of which I look forward to experience.

Each volunteer is only allowed to work up to 5 days due to the large volume of candidates; apparently there were more than 20,000 for the total of 15,000 allocations.

I will be working from 15 to 19th November (*日にちが決まったと言った以上は日にちを入れて)
    • good
この回答へのお礼

長い文章の添削をありがとうございました。
参考にさせていただきます!
>(*日にちが決まったと言った以上は日にちを入れて)
日にちは、from 15 to 19thのように連続ではなく、4月に2日、5月に3日
という具合なのでした。

お礼日時:2004/10/26 11:33

junglelawさん、こんにちは。

G-sanです。

My contents of activity and time in the volunteer activity of the Aichi expo were decided. My work is information offer with a foreign language, sign language, etc. in an information desk. Although there are about ten items of contents of activity, I am glad being able to do the contents of activity for which I wish.
Since the event had the application exceeding 20,000 persons despite the 15,000 collection numbers, activity days are "five days" so that it can work to all persons that subscribed.

これでいかがでしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答どうもありがとうございました。
参考にさせていただきます。

お礼日時:2004/10/26 11:56

愛知万博の英語名(通称名)は EXPO 2005 Aichiです。

• good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。
EXPO 2005 Aichi
ですね!φ(.. )メモメモ ^^

お礼日時:2004/10/26 11:45

添削ではありませんが、ご参考まで。

The details of my volunteer work at the upcoming Aichi International Exposition has now been fixed.

My job will be to provide various information to foreign visitors in their own language as well as in using sign language where necessary.

There are a total of 10 different job functions, and I am happy that I was assigned the type of work that I was hoping to get involved in.

Apparently there were more than 20,000 applicants for this event, against 15,000 available positions, so the actual length of the volunteer work will be limited to 5 days per person, which will allow everyone to participate.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

Great-Leiさん、こんにちは。お世話になります。
長い文章の訳をありがとうございました。
勉強になります。

お礼日時:2004/10/26 11:44

もう再編集するつもりが、投稿ボタンを押してしまいました。

何もかかずにぶっきらぼうですみません。ちょっと文章が日本語そのままの訳になってないけど、このほうがいいんじゃないかと思って書きました。

ちなみに2番目のパラグラフの最後はexperienceじゃなくてexperiencingです。

最後の日にち(例ですが)これも15thの「th」が抜けていました。あと年代2004も入れて・・・
    • good
この回答へのお礼