プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

明後日、学校で英語でプレゼンしないといけません。
書いた英語が文法的に正しいか添削をお願いします。

THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA

I will tell you about the population of Argentina.
There live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina―about forty million people.
Considering the population of Japan is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina is very small.
As you can see, THREE TIMES!!
So the rank of Argentina’s population is the 31st, and that of Japan’s is, to my surprise, the 10th.
However, the population of Argentina is increasing and its population growth rate is 0.938%.
On the other hand, in Japan, as you know, the number of people is decreasing. The rate of Japan is -0.088%.
So in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, and about 112,198,000 in Japan.

では、よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

こんにちは!

よく書けていますし、個性が感じられる英語ですので、下手に直すのも考えものですが、僕が言うならということで、手を入れますので、気に入った部分があれば取り入れていただければと思います。

THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA

The topic I've chosen is the population of Argentina.
According to one statistic, there live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina. So, it's safe to say the current population of Argentina is about forty million.

Compared with the population of Japan, which is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina seems very small, being one third.

The population of Argentina ranks the 31st in the world, while that of Japan, the 10th. Incidentally, when I found that Japan has the 10th largest population in the world, I was surprised! I had never thought Japan's population was so large.

However, the population of Argentina is on the increase with the growth rate of 0.938%. On the other hand, in Japan, as you know very well, the population is decreasing. with the rate of 0.088%.

So it is estimated that in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, whereas about 112,198,000 in Japan. The population of Argentina will come near to about half as large as that of Japan.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

本当にありがとうございました。
自分の言わんとするところを上手く汲み取っていただいた英文で、
これで言いたいところ分かってもらえるかなぁと不安に思っていたところを言葉を足していただいたので、とてもよかったです。
外大生ながら、まだまだ英語力とそれに必須の母国語力の欠如を感じます。
専攻のイタリア語やる前に日本語どうにかしろってかんじです。

それでは、
ありがとうございました!!

お礼日時:2007/04/25 09:40

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!