プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

明日、塾の英語講師アルバイトの面接があって、たぶん英語でいろいろと聞かれると思うので、今日はインタビューの練習をさせて欲しいとネイティブの講師に英語で言うときは、こんな感じでOKですか?

I’m going to have a job interview for an English teacher at a cram school tomorrow. I suppose they will ask me about something in English to check my English conversation skills. I’d like to practice what to do in the interview and how to answer their expected questions.
Let’s say we are in a job interview. You are an interviewer and I’m an applicant. You can start.

直すところがあれば教えてください。

A 回答 (1件)

I’m going to have a job interview for an English teacher at a cram school tomorrow. I suppose they will ask me about something in English to check my English conversation skills. I’d like to practice what to do in the interview and how to answer their expected questions.

Let’s say we are in a job interview. You are an interviewer and I’m an applicant. You can start.

もう遅いかもしれませんが、私が気が付いた点は以下のとおりです。

(1) my English conversation skills
この場合のskillは、「英会話術」という意味で、「英会話の能力」とは異なりますので、質問者の方がいずれを意味するかに応じて選択する必要があります。後者の場合は、 my English conversation abilityという表現を用います。

(2) I’d like to practice what to do in the interview and how to answer their expected questions.

in the interviewには、how to answer their expected questionsも含まれていますので、最後に置く必要があります。

I’d like to practice what to do and how to answer their expected questions in the interview.

(3) Let’s say we are in a job interview. You are an interviewer and I’m an applicant. You can start.
この部分は、インタビューする人が言うことですので、インタビューをお願いする立場の人がインタビューする人に「こうしなさい」と言っていることになってしまいます。ここでは、「私のためにインタビュアーになって、いくつか質問して頂けますか」という内容にする必要があります。

参考例
Could you be the interviewer and ask me some questions for tomorrow's job interview?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答をくださってありがとうございます。
なるほど、私が書いたどの文も、それぞれにちょっとずつ言葉足らずですね。
なかなか自然な英語の使い方ができません。
日々精進の必要がありそうです。

回答とても参考になりました。
また質問させていただくときには宜しくお願い致します。
ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2007/06/19 01:10

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!