アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

●英文メールですが、お読みになって変な部分がございましたら、ご教授戴けませんか?

Hi Yuki, thanks for writing back. You have the great sense of learning foreign languages. You are goot at not only Italian but also English. Your e-mail written in Englishis is always welcome. Still now my English is poor. I don't have the sense of learning English. I'd like to say everything in English before I gonna die!!!

How I envy you!! You had a wanderfull vacation. Please let me know your precious experiences in overseas when you come back to Japan.

I have the day off today. In the evening, I'm going to Izakaya place where is in Urawa with my husband. And there, I make my husband to meet my relatives who live in Urawa.
※ここの文章は特に自信がありません。「そしてそこで、私は浦和に住んでいる親戚達に夫を会わせます」と伝えたいのですがOKですか?

It's the first time my husband meets them. I hope we can enjoy meeting, talking, and drinking.

Well it's all for today. Please write back when you can. So you don't need to hurry.

どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。英語が上手になりたいです!!

A 回答 (2件)

参考までに

Hi Yuki, thanks for emailing me back and im happy with that.

you have a great talent for learning foreign languages, and i remember you are good at speaking both Italian and English.

my English is still not good, so i dont think i am talented like you. well, i want to learn to speak English fluently before i die.

im off today. in this arvo my hasband and i are going to an izakaya in Urawa, and i will get him to meet my relatives.

that's all for today. please email me back if possible. see ya.

ちょっとこのアドバイス遅かったですかね。
参考まででした
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ken-deleuzさま。気にかけて頂きまして嬉しく思います(ご回答、遅くありません!)。機会がございましたら、今後とも宜しくお願い致します。参考になりました。

お礼日時:2007/09/03 08:59

まずスペルミス(まあどうでもいいですが)を直して、、わたしなら

written in English --> English email
precious experiences in overseas --> overseas precious experience
I have the day off --> I'm off today
この辺もどちらかというとスタイルの問題で貴文で十分です。なのでこのままでも何の問題もないでしょう。
最後に〆の言葉は I'm looking forward など定番がいっぱいあるので調べてみてね~。
長くなりました。では~♪
    • good
この回答へのお礼

shittakakaさま、前回に引き続き、気にかけてくださいまして有難うございました。定番フレーズ覚えていきたいです。今後とも宜しくお願いいたします。

お礼日時:2007/09/03 09:01