アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

タイトル「中学生が携帯電話を持つことのに対してあなたはどう思いますか?」に対し私は中学生が携帯電話を持つことに反対であるという意見で英文を書きました。しかし、英語そのものが苦手なため毎回ひどい(文法がメチャクチャ・・・)英文を書いてしまいます。そのため英文を見ていただき、直した方が良いところなどを教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

『本文↓』
私は中学生が携帯電話を持つことに反対です。まず初めに、携帯を持っている子供はたくさんのことを失います。たとえば、私はニュースなどで最近の子供はコミニュケーション能力が減ってきているということをたびたび耳にします。私はコミニュケーション能力が減少する原因は携帯電話にあると思います。

I am against for the Junior high school student having a mobile phone. First of all, a lot of lose things that child having mobile phone. For example, I’ve often heard on the news that recent young people’s communication ability has been decreasing. I think that the cause of young people’s communication ability decline is mobile phone.

その理由は携帯電話を使ったコミュニケーションは相手の表情が分からないからです。加えて携帯電話に依存することは学生の勉強時間減少にもつながってしまうからです。

The reason is that the communication by the mobile phone can’t understand other party’s expressions. In addition, depending on the mobile phone leads to decrease in the study time of the student.

第二に携帯電話を持っていることによって起こる被害もあります。たとえば、ネットを使ったイジメです。ネット上では相手の顔が分からないため、書きたいことが書けるのです。加えて、悪徳サイトなどからの違法な金額請求などがあります。つまり、お金の管理能力がほとんどない中学生段階には、携帯を持たせるべきではありません。

Secondly there is damage to happen by having the mobile phone. For example, it is bullying that uses the net. Since you don't see each other's faces on the net, so you can write whatever you'd like to. In addition, there is an illegal amount of money claim from the corruption site. Therefore, it should not have the mobile phone at the stage of the junior high school student who doesn’t have the ability to manage of money so much.

しかしながら、携帯を持っている中学生が多いのも事実です。親の考えからすると、私は子供の身を心配して持たせているのではないかと思います。しかしながら、その親が与えた携帯電話によって犯罪に巻き込まれる可能性も大いにあるのです。

However, it is true that there are a lot of junior high school student having a mobile phone. Judging from parenthood, I think that parents worry about child’s body, so they give the child mobile phone. However there is a highly possibility be caught up in a crime by the mobile phone which a parent gave it.

次に、携帯電話を持っている子供は直接会って話すより、携帯を使って話す方が気軽に話すことができると言います。しかし、電話やメールを安易な気持ちで使っていると、時に相手を不快な気持ちにすることがあります。なぜなら、相手の表情が分からないからです。

Next, the junior high school student who has mobile phone says that it can speak more readily talking by using the mobile phone than meets directly talking. However, calling and e-mailing carelessly can sometimes make others uncomfortable. That is because can’t understand each other’s expression.

そのうえ、ほとんどの中学生にとって携帯は連絡の手段というよりも、ゲーム機になっています。実際、授業を聞かないで携帯をいじっている生徒がたくさんいます。これまで述べてきたように、携帯には危険がたくさん潜んでいます。つまり、私は中学生が携帯を持つことに反対です。

Then, the mobile phone becomes are game machine rather than the contact method for most junior high school student. In fact, there are a lot of students who fiddle with the mobile phone without listening to class. It follows from what has been said thus far that a lot of danger lurking mobile phone. In conclusion, I am against for junior high school student having mobile phone.

A 回答 (1件)

1)I am against for the Junior high school student having a mobile phone.

2)First of all, a lot of lose things that child having mobile phone.
3) For example, I’ve often heard on the news that recent young people’s communication ability has been decreasing.
4)I think that the cause of young people’s communication ability decline is mobile phone.

添削↓
1)I agree to the opinion that the junior high school students should not have mobile phones.
2)lose に形容詞の意味はないので、
First of all, they tend to lose a lot of things by using mobile phones.
3)be on the news=[報道される]なので
For exemple, it is often on the news that ~
4)おなじ言葉の重複は鬱陶しい印象を与えるので代名詞で済ませる。
I think the decline of their communication ability is caused by using mobile phone.

1)The reason is that the communication by the mobile phone can’t understand other party’s expressions.
2) In addition, depending on the mobile phone leads to decrease in the study time of the student.

添削↓
1)物より人を主語にしたほうがすっきりするので、
The reason is that we cannot read one's face in the communication by mobile phones.
2)携帯に「依存」より「過多の使用」が適切では?
lead s.b. to do ~ 人に~する気にさせる。
In addition, too much use of mobile phone leads them to decrease the time of study.

気が付いた範囲でやってみました。
ちょっと時間が無くなってしまったので今日はここまでです。
長いこと英語から離れていたのでちょっと自信がないのですが、どんなものでしょうか?←聞いてどうする!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

いえいえ(T_T)添削していただき本当にありがとうございます!
素晴らしい英語能力をお持ちなんですね、ぜひとも参考にさせていただきます。

お礼日時:2009/01/31 23:21

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!