アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

If you still stay ABC apartment you will have to pay renewal fee(1month)at June. But you would like to move another apartment, deposit refund. Provably deposit money will reduced as repair fee. I have still a FAX from ZXC which printd your room and others. Usually other apartments has not a washing machine and a refriegerator.I'm just wondering you should be think about this.

友人のメアリーがアパートを更新するか引越しするか悩んでいます。文章どうでしょうか?特に最後ですが、この点も考えに入れておいた方がいいと思う。と言いたいのですが。
ZXCは不動産会社の名前としてください。

A 回答 (1件)

メアリーさんは引越ししようかと考えている。

しかし彼女が今住んでいるアパートには洗濯機や冷蔵庫があって、他の所にはない。そういうメリットもあるので、よく考えて欲しい。
というような状況だと思っていいですか?
それから、FAXというのは、今のアパートを紹介された時に不動産会社からもらったもので、他のアパートの条件も書いてあると言うことですね。

If you want to continue living in ABC Apartment, you will have to pay a fee in June for renewing the contract, which is equal to a rent for 1 month.
If you want to move to another apartment, the deposit you paid will be refunded. If there is any damage to your room for which you are responsible, the repair cost will be paid from the deposit. In this case, the amount refunded will be reduced.
I still have the FAX from ZXC on which the condotions of your apartment and others are listed. I would like to remind you that there are some good things with your aprtment compared with others. For example, a refrigerator and a washing machine is equipped with your apatment. These are not usually equipped in other apartments.
I reccomend you to take these things into acount before you make the final decision.

ちょっとくどいかもしれませんが、外国の人に説明するには、これくらいでちょうど良いかも。。。
それから、礼金についてはご質問の文中にはないですよね。ご参考までに、礼金はkey moneyというようです。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

おっしゃる通りの状況です。修理の説明も入れておいた方がいいですよね。気がつきませんでした、自分で書いていても、冠詞がaなのかtheなのか、解らなくなります。 final decisionもぴったりの単語ですね。早々にご回答ありがとうございます。礼金の事も書いていたのですが長くなってしまいましたので、又別の機会にお願いします。

お礼日時:2003/04/13 00:31

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!