アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。
ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。

(問)
以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。
The power of words

(答)
I believe the power of words.

Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words.
In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu".
It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words.
Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world.
You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent.
However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act.

(日本語文)
私は言葉の力を信じます。
たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。
日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。
これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。
また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。
あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。
それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

A 回答 (1件)

I believe in the power of words.

Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words.
Japanese people sometimes prefer to not use words while communicating with others like parents or friends. This is called "Aun no kokyu".
This is important, but not all people can understand it. Naturally it is possible to convey information accurately if you use words.
Also,words can move people's hearts.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone, you should make use of words which can do that.I think that the person who controls words control the world.
You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent.
However, by saying what you think,you can find what you really want to do.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

とても助かりました。

お礼日時:2010/02/21 22:44

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!