アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

翻訳お願いします。 Tell the guys thanks, but I'm a big stubborn American & I will get better. lol I love all you guys & your all always welcome over here. I'm trying to buy one more house before the market goes way back up. But after that I promised to take Angel to Japan to see what I love about it so much. The beauty all over, the cool things you all have & the awesome cars over there.
I don't need any gifts, just seeing you all again is good for me. Good friends are few & hard to find. I would like to buy a nice dragon cane if they make them over there. How is everyone doing? I got to figure out what new career I can do now that I have a new back. Don't worry about meeting, I have a lot of spare time. I will try to catch up with you all after my therapies in the mornings.

A 回答 (1件)

そいつらにありがとうって伝えてくれ。

俺は頑固なアメリカ人だけど(その性格を)治すようにするよ(爆)。 お前たちのことが大好きだ、いつでもここに遊びに来てくれ。不動産相場が上がる前にもう一軒家を買おうとしているところだ。。。。。

と、ここまで訳してきましたが、このカテでは「丸投げ禁止」のルールもありますし、この辺で止めておきます。 このメッセージはお知り合いからのものですか? 特に難しい言い回し・単語があるわけでもありませんが、この内容の英文を送られるくらいですから、質問者さんもかなり英語が出来る方と推察します。 自分で訳されて、判らないところを具体的に質問されてはいかがですか? もしくは、私の訳の続きをどなたか他の方が訳されるのを待ちましょうか。。。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答いただきましてありがとうございました。
このサイトの利用方法をまだいまひとつ理解せず、長々文章の翻訳を希望して失礼いたしました。
また宜しくお願いします。

お礼日時:2010/04/27 08:32

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!