あなたが色々調べてくれたおかげ。
少しでも長くいられるね!

ありがとう。
あなたがパリまで迎えに来てくれるなんて嬉しい。
でも‥凄く朝早いけど大丈夫?

週末は道路が混むんだね。帰りは電車のチケットを取るね。
旅行会社の彼女にも聞いてみるけど、夕方頃に●●を出発する電車がいいのかな?

分かった!
行きたい所、見たい所をまとめてあなたに教えるね。きっとあなたの予想は当たってるよ!

よかった。あなたのお姉さんの身体が問題なしで安心したよ。

日本は大分寒くなってきたんだけど(昨日は10度くらい)、●●の方がもっと寒いかな?

12月まで待ちきれないよー!

『宿題』、またメールするね!

A 回答 (2件)

I got the airline ticket(s)!

Thanks to your effort (to check my flights), I will be able to stay with you a little longer!

[Thank you / I really appreciate your kindness].
I am really glad that you will come to pick me up in Paris.
But ... are you all right though it is very early in the morning?

Roads are congested on weekends, don't they? [Not only in Japan but also in ***** traffic is heavy on weekends, isn't it? 等としても面白いかも] As to the return ticket, I will take the train ticket. Though I will ask the woman at the travel agency, do you recommend the train leaving ●● around the evening?

I will follow your [advice / suggestion] ! I will tell you about all the places that I would love to visit and look at. I am sure your guess will prove right!

It's good to know that the results of your sister's checkups turned out to be negative. I felt really relieved.

Though it becomes quite cold in Japan (It was about 10 degrees centigrade yesterday.), is it much colder in ●● ?

I CAN'T WAIT until December!

About "homework", I will e-mail you later!

●●の彼の書く英文や puumii さんの和文のレベルが私の能力に合っているのか、楽しく回答させてもらっています。彼が気を使って平易な英文にしてくれていること、puumii さんご自身も英語を勉強されているせいか、依頼される和文が英語に訳しやすく整理されているものが多い、これらが原因だと思います。この長い物語を少し手直しして、高校生の副読本にして出版すれば、人気が出るだろうな~なんて思って訳しています。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

そんな風に思っていただいて感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
sayshe様本当にありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2010/10/30 22:02

航空券取ったよ!

I got my plane tickets!

あなたが色々調べてくれたおかげで少しでも長くいられるね!
Thanks to your research, I can stay a little longer.

ありがとう。あなたがパリまで迎えに来てくれるなんて嬉しい。でも‥凄く朝早いけど大丈夫?
Thank you. I'm so happy that you're picking me up in Paris. Are you okay with this? It's very early in the morning.

週末は道路が混むんだね?帰りは電車のチケットを取るね。旅行会社のあの女性にも聞いてみるけど、夕方頃に[駅名]を出発する電車がいいのかな?
So the traffic gets heavy on weekends? I'll get a train ticket for the return trip. I'm going to ask that woman with the travel agency too, but do you think a train leaving [station name] in the evening would be good?

分かった!行きたい所、見たい所をまとめてあなたに教えるね。
きっとあなたの予想は当たってるよ!
Okay! I'll let you know the places I want to go and see. I bet your predictions are quite accurate!

よかった。あなたのお姉さんの身体が問題なしで安心したよ。
That's good. I'm relieved to hear that you sister is doing fine.

日本は大分寒くなってきたんだけど(昨日は10度くらい)、[地名]の方がもっと寒いかな?
It's getting colder in Japan. It was about 10 degrees Celsius yesterday. Would it be colder in [place name]?

12月まで待ちきれないよー!
I can hardly wait till December!

『宿題』、またメールするね!
I have to do my homework now. I'll email you again!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。助かりました。

お礼日時:2010/10/30 22:02

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!