プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

英文の確認です。
海外にメールを送りたいので確認をお願いします。

今年の2月に日本からレッチワースへ訪問しました。
世界初の街、完成後100年を経た街を見て、都市計画に携わるものとして、再び初心を思い起しました。
博物館と街を見て、いくつか気になったことがありますので質問させてもらいます。
I visited to Letchworth on this March.
I could see the town that was built the fastest in the world and had started people as a new town at last.
I who am city planner was moved and remembered my original intention again.
Then I got some questions at that time and ask you about Letchworth.
日本では、人口が減少し、郊外の住宅地は空洞化しつつあります。イギリス国内やレッチワースではそのような問題が発生してないのでしょうか?
Some of Japanese new town has started increasing vacated residential estate, because Japanese population has been decreasing since 2007.
Do your country and Letchworth have the same problem?
また、同様に駅前の商店街が空洞化して、社会問題になっていますが、レッチワースではそのような問題を発生させていないようでした。そして、どのような対策を講じているのでしょうか?
And many of shopping arcades has also started increasing it, how about Letchworth?
What kind of preventive measures have you taken?
駅前からの道を再整備していましたが、これは市の事業なのでしょうか、それとも財団の事業なのでしょうか?
The street in front of the Letchworth had been under the construction in order to increase the green and the bench.
Which had it constructed by city or the foundation?
レッチワースの不動産価格は周辺と比較して、高くなっているのでしょうか?
Is the estate in Letchworth more expensive than near another cities.
現在の課題と今後の方針を教えてください。
Please tell me the current problem and your policy about present days.

A 回答 (2件)

こんにちは。

こんな感じでどうでしょうか。XX は名称部分です。

I am XX and visited Letchworth from Japan in February this year.
I enjoyed seeing the town, one of the first new towns in the World, experiencing one hundred years, and as a city planner I was moved, remembering my original intention.

After visiting the XX Museum and walking in the town, I got several questions and would like to ask you.

In Japan population has been decreasing since 2007, and some new towns in Japan started to experience hollowing. Do your country and town have the same problem?

Also, many arcades in front of railway stations in Japan have been facing hollowing, and it's one of our social issues. However, this issue didn't seem to happen in your town. What kind of preventive measures have you taken?

I saw that there was a construction on the street in front of the XX station in the town in order to increase green landscape and benches. Is the project by your town or a foundation?

Compared to neighboring towns, has real-estate value in the town been increasing?

I would appreciate if you could also tell me current problems in your town and policies for the future.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

長い文章の添削ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2010/10/31 20:20

I visited Letchworth in this February, as a representative from Japan.

I saw the world’s first town which was founded 100years ago and it reminded me of my original intention again as one of city planners.
Sightseeing in the town and the museum, I had some problems about it.
I would like to ask you some questions about Letchworth to you.

As you know, in Japan the population has been decreasing and the building estate in suburban area has been becoming hollowed out.
Isn’t there such a same problem as Japan in England and Letchworth?

And the shopping districts in front of the station have been losing the substance all the same. We now recognize it as a social problem.
How about Letchworth?
I didn’t think I can find such a problem there.
What kind of preventive measures have you taken?

The street in front of Letchworth was under the reconstruction in order to increase the green and the bench.
Is this a city’s project or the foundation’s?

Is the estate near Letchworth more expensive than near other cities?

Please tell me the current problem and your policy in the future, if you have.

Sincerely

http://eow.alc.co.jp/hollow+out/UTF-8/ を参照しました。
ご参考に!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

長い文章の添削ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2010/10/31 20:20

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!