プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

マイリーサイラスにファンレターを書きたいのですが、どなたか英訳していただけませんか?
期待は薄ですが返事とサインがほしいのでお願いします。

マイリーサイラスさんへ

こんにちは。私の名前は00で男子です。00歳です。日本のOOというところに住んでいます。

私があなたをハンナモンタナで知りました。それからハンナモンタナを毎週見てハンナモンタナと一緒に大きくなりました。なのでハンナモンタナが終わって少し悲しみました。

私はあなたのCDを買いました。お気に入りの曲は、OOとOOです。リズムがよくて歌詞もかっこいいので毎日聞いています。
それとミニDVDも買ってロンドンでのコンサートの様子を見ました。それを見て、できたら日本にも来てほしいなと思いました。

少し、お願いをしたいと思います。 あなたのサイン入りの写真を私に送って頂けますか?私は、あなたが非常に忙しいのを知っていて、時間も限られていると思います。 私は一生の間、ずっと大切にするつもりです。 私は国際返信切手券、返信用封筒、そして自己名宛てのラベルを同封しました。

これからもお体に気をつけて頑張って下さい。

上記の文をお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

Dear Miley Cyrus,

Hello. My name is ○○. I am ○○-year old boy. I live in a place called ○○ in Japan.

I got to know you in Hannah Montana. Then I watched Hannah Montana every week and grew up with it. So I was a little sad when Hannah Montana was over.

I bought your CD's. My favorite numbers are ○○ and ○○. I listen to them every day because both rhythm and lyrics are cool.
I also bought a mini-DVD and watched your concert in London, enjoying the atmosphere. When I saw the DVD, I wanted you to come to Japan, too, if possible.

I have a little favor to ask of you. Would you send your autographed photograph to me? I know that you are very busy and your time is very limited. I am going to treasure it all my life. I enclosed an international reply coupon, a return-mail envelope and a self-addressed label.

Please take good care of yourself. I am sure you will be doing the best job.

Sincerely,

○○○○
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!