プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

私の好きな歌手
すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。
レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです

すいません腕骨折してしまいもしかしたらつずり間違いが多いかもしれません。
あとセンテンスも短いです。右手骨折です。

My favorite singer is THE BLUE HEARTS. Do you know them?
However, they retired from music, but many people still love them. I am also one of them.
My favorite THE BLUE HEARTS`s song is rokudenasi. This is less famous than other songs in THE BLUE HEARTS.
I had a lot of thinking time when I was a adolescent boy, including studying, friends and many things.
I was just listening to music with you tube and I found THE BLUE HEARTS songs with youtube.
The songs impacted on me. The songs showed that I worried about and they tell me what should I do now. Anyway, you should listen to them if you have not listened to them.

A 回答 (1件)

ブルーハーツに反応しました。

原文を活かすなら、こうするといいでしょう。

My favorite band 【singerは「1人の歌手」という意味なので】 is THE BLUE HEARTS. Do you know them?
Unfortunately, they broke up【原文も文法的には間違っていませんが、こうしたほうがきれいだし、それにブルーハーツは「音楽を辞めた」わけでは全くなく解散しただけなので。ちなみに先月、メンバー二人のステージを見たばかりです】, but many people still love them. I am also one of them.
My favorite BLUE HEARTS` song is "Rokudenasi". This is not as famous as other songs of THE BLUE HEARTS.
I had a lot of thinking time when I was a adolescent boy, including studying, friends and many things.【このセンテンスの意味が今一つわかりません。「思春期の少年だった頃には、勉強や友達と過ごす時間の“ほかに”一人で自由にしている時間が多かった」という意味ならWhen I was a teenager, I had a lot of time on my own apart from studying and being with friends.です】
I was just listening to music on youtube one day and I found THE BLUE HEARTS songs (on youtube).【( )内はなくても可】
The songs inspired me.【あるいはThe songs had a lot of impact on me.】 The songs showed what I worried about and they told me what I should do now. Anyway, you should listen to them if you have not (listened to them).【( )内はなくても可】

では腕をお大事に。すてきなドブネズミになってください。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

また日記更新するので回答おねがいいたします。
すごくわかりやすいいです。

お礼日時:2011/07/04 12:54

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!