プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

何が書いているのですか?

Dear Clients,

As part of our ongoing customer care programme, we are writing to update you about some connectivity issues that may have affected you over the last week. These technical challenges have been the result of unsolicited and certainly undesirable traffic directed to our websites, applications and systems. This type of unlawful activity, often referred to as Denial of Service ("DoS") attacks is executed by unscrupulous individuals with the sole motive of disrupting the legitimate business operations of numerous high profile internet-based organisations, including FxPro.

Over the past year, FxPro has invested heavily in additional and significant upgrades to our capacity, defence and security capabilities. This has allowed us to completely neutralise previous attempts and minimise these more recent efforts to disrupt our service to you, to the bare minimum.

FxPro is committed to an always-on service provision to our clients and will continue to strive to deliver world-class quality and availability of our applications and systems to you. In this respect, I wish to assure you that I personally and my entire team have been working around the clock to deal effectively with the issues around this incident. As a result, we have now incorporated even more technical safeguards designed to contain and even prevent similar future occurrences.

I thank you for the patience and trust with which you have afforded us during this period and sincerely apologise for the any inconvenience you may have suffered. As always, myself, the rest of the management team and all our employees will continue doing our absolute best to make your trading experience with us as enjoyable and trouble free as possible.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support team for any further information you may need or inquiries which you may have.

Thank you for your business and for choosing FxPro for your forex trading needs. It is greatly appreciated.

Georgios A. Korellis
Chief Information Officer
FxPro

A 回答 (1件)

何かのネットサービスを利用されているのですね。

ここのところシステムがきちんと起動していなかったようですね。それはハッカーなどから悪戯をされたからとのことで、この会社でも一所懸命対応しているところだそうです。ただのお知らせですから、そんなに重要なことでもないです。まあ、会社からしたら顧客を逃すかも知れないと心配して、大事なお知らせと言っているのでしょうが。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。
個人口座のことなら
大変なので、、、。

お礼日時:2011/12/08 09:07

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!