プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.!

Good lasers take long time to build.!

I cant deal with people that are im patient.

You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts.

I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months.

I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers.

You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside.

I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility.

See the diffrence.

I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this.

I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice.

Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh.

Let me know If you re Genue

A 回答 (1件)

タロー、それは君の友人の問題であって僕の問題ではない!

質の良いレーザーは作るのに時間がかかるんだ!

僕は短気な人間とは商売はできない。

僕の手の元には "hosts" がなかった。だから君は初めから時間がかかるって分かっていたろう。

僕は3週間以内に "hosts" が手に入ると思っていたが、実際には1か月半もかかってしまった。

君が僕からレーザーを買い入れて、それを君の知り合いに転売して儲けを得ていることは知っているよ。それはそれで構わない。でも "3 mode SAIK 1.7W-1.8W レーザー" を作るのには時間がかかるということを君は知り合いに伝えておくべきだった。

この手のレーザーを1週間に3つも売りつけているところもある。確かに見栄えは良いかも知れない、だが中身はクズ同然だ。

僕の場合、週に1つしか売らないが、品質は高い。

違いがわかるだろう?

タロー、分かってもらいたいのだが、僕が取引をしている中で、君と君の知り合いだけだよ、このような態度をとったのは。

僕は他の誰からも「遅い」などと言われたことはない。ジローでさえそのようなことを僕に言ったことはない!そんなことはすべきじゃないんだ。

まぁ、それはともかく。もし君が僕のレーザーや放熱板の生産を他人に依頼するようなことがあれば、そのことはすぐ僕の耳に入るからね。一方でもし君が今回のような態度を二度と取らないと約束するのであれば、今度のことは水に流して白紙にしよう。

君の本音を教えてほしい。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2012/02/10 19:19

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!