プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

I have never been in a rock band. I cannot pretend to understand the pressures of fame or the demands such a career can thrust upon the human psyche. But I do know a thing or two about alcoholism and the weapon of mass destruction it is to anyone caught in its path. I watched my own father drink himself to death as everyone around him scattered for cover. His loved ones pleaded with him to quit. Doctors told him he would die. He listened to no one nor did he care of the fallout he would ultimately inflict.

Alcoholics make a choice every time they take a drink. It's not as if they are in a scene from the Deer Hunter every time they put alcohol to their lips – a metaphoric Christopher Walken seated in a dank room with the Viet Cong holding a gun to his head forcing him to play Russian roulette with a shot glass. It's not like that. Alcoholics drink of their own volition. But their actions impact everyone around them with the emotional force of a thermonuclear blast. They choose alcohol over you. And it hurts.

A 回答 (2件)

I have never been in a rock band. I cannot pretend to understand the pressures of fame or the demands such a career can thrust upon the human psyche. But I do know a thing or two about alcoholism and the weapon of mass destruction it is to anyone caught in its path. I watched my own father drink himself to death as everyone around him scattered for cover. His loved ones pleaded with him to quit. Doctors told him he would die. He listened to no one nor did he care of the fallout he would ultimately inflict.

私はロックバンドを組んだことはない。従って人間の精神を追い込む名声やら要求やら、そうしたキャリアがもたらすプレッシャーを知ったか振りすることが出来ない。ただし誰しも人生で目にする、アルコール中毒と大量破壊兵器に関しては多少知っていることもある。私自身父親をアルコール依存で亡くしており、周りの人間がその隠蔽に奔走する様を見てきた人間だ。父を愛する人間たちは、しきりに酒を止めるよう懇願し、医者は父に命を落とすとまで宣告していた。でも父は聞く耳を持たないどころか、最終的に苦しむことになる後遺症に関してすら頓着しなかった。

Alcoholics make a choice every time they take a drink. It's not as if they are in a scene from the Deer Hunter every time they put alcohol to their lips – a metaphoric Christopher Walken seated in a dank room with the Viet Cong holding a gun to his head forcing him to play Russian roulette with a shot glass. It's not like that. Alcoholics drink of their own volition. But their actions impact everyone around them with the emotional force of a thermonuclear blast. They choose alcohol over you. And it hurts.

実はアルコール中毒とは飲酒の度に自由に選択可能なのである。さながら映画《ディアハンター》のシーンにあるが如く、その口にアルコールを注ぐ度に、クリストファー・ウォーケン演じるベトコンが薄暗い部屋で腰かけ、手にした銃を頭に当て、ショットグラスと共にロシアンルーレットを嗜むという風情ではないのだ。そんなものではない。アルコール中毒者の飲酒とは、あくまで本人の自由意志である。彼らの行動は、ある種一陣の核融合反応のような情熱的腕力を伴うため、周囲の人間に及ぼす影響が甚大なのである。彼らはあなたに対して酒を選んでいる。傷つけるために。

♪翻訳機ではこういった英文の日本語翻訳は未だに不可能の領域です。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2013/09/03 22:07

私はロックバンドに行ったことがない。

私は名声の圧力またはそのようなキャリアは人間の精神に基づい推力ができる要求を理解するふりをすることはできません。しかし、私はそれがそのパスに巻き込ま誰にあるアルコール依存症との大量破壊兵器についての事または2つを知っていますか。私は自分の父が表紙に散らばって彼の周りのすべての人と死に身を飲み見ました。彼が終了すると、彼の愛する人が懇願。医師は、彼が死んでしまう彼に言った。彼は誰に耳を傾けず、彼は最終的に与えるであろう放射性降下物の世話でした。

アルコール依存症は、選択肢彼らは飲み物を取る毎に時間を作る。彼らはディアハンターのシーンで、彼らは自分の唇にアルコールを置くたびにあるかのようにそうではありません - ベトコンとじめじめした部屋に座って隠喩クリストファー·ウォーケン、彼はショットでロシアンルーレットをプレイするために強制的に彼の頭に銃を保持ガラス。それはそのようなものだ。アルコール依存症は、自分の意志を飲む。しかし、彼らの行動熱核爆発の感情的な力で自分の周りの影響みんな。彼らはあなたをアルコールを選択します。そしてそれは痛い。

Googleの翻訳でできますよ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2013/09/03 22:08

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!