アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

3.1. Case of e=0 and i=0

We have first calculated 6000 orbits in the parameter range of b from b_min=1.9 to b_max=2.5 at intervals of 0.0001. It is already known from previous studies (Nishida, and Petit and Hénon) that no collision orbits exist outside this region.
   The orbits vary in a complicated way with the value of parameter b (see Petit and Hénon, 1986). In spite of the complex behavior of the orbits, we can classify them in terms of the number of encounters with the two-body sphere, from the standpoint of finding collision orbits. The classes are: (a) non-encounter orbit, (b) n-recurrent non-collision orbit, and (c) n-recurrent collision orbit, where the term “n-recurrent orbit” means the particle encounters n-times with the two-body sphere. That is, n-recurrent non-collision (or collision) orbits are those which fly off to infinity (or collide with the protoplanet ) after n-times encounters with the two-body sphere, while non-recurrent orbits are those which fly off without penetrating the two-body sphere. Examples of orbits in the classes (a), (b), and (c) are illustrated in Figs. 2,3, and 4, respectively. The above classification of orbits will be utilized for developing numerical procedures for obtaining <P(e, i)>, as described in the next section.

よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

3.1.eが0 で iが0のケース

まず最初に、0.0001間隔でbの最小値1.9からbの最大値2.5までのパラメータ範囲内となる6000の軌道を計算した。この領域外において衝突軌道が存在しないことは先の研究(西田、プティとエノンによる)からすでに知られている。
軌道はパラメータbの値により複雑に変化する(プティとエノン、1986年を参照のこと)。軌道の複雑な動きにかかわらず、衝突軌道を見つけるという観点から、二体球と接触する数に関してそれらの分類は可能である。分類は次のようになる。(a)非接触軌道、(b)N-回帰性非衝突軌道、そして(c)N-回帰性衝突軌道である。ここでの「N-回帰性軌道」とは二体球とN回接触する粒子のことを指す。すなわち、N-回帰性非衝突(もしくはN-回帰性衝突)軌道は、N回二体球と接触後無限大へ離れていく(もしくは原始惑星と衝突する)ものである一方、非回帰性軌道は二体球に侵入せずに離れていくものである。(a),(b),(c)の分類分けにおける軌道例はそれぞれ図2,3,4に示されている。上記の軌道分類は、次章で述べる通り <P(e, i)>を得るための数値計算手法開発に用いられる。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

どうもありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2013/09/06 03:51

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!