アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Filter frontman Richard Patrick & new Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington talk about Scott Weiland and playing with the DeLeos for the first time in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter

Patrick: Army of Anyone was a completely separate outside band. We wanted to take the DeLeo brothers to my sound design and we did a lot of that, but I went at it so that under no circumstances could I be compared to Scott Weiland. I had to sing everything high and I wanted to sing way up there because Scott's a baritone and the moment you start singing baritone stuff… so I was adamant that they stay in the key of drop D because that's where my voice likes to hang out. I kept saying things like, “I wanna rock. I wanna do really fast, exciting stuff!”

Bennington: They had decided to move forward without Scott, and were talking about who they wanted to move forward with. My name got brought up … and I was like, “Fuck yeah!” I didn't even think about it. It was like a dog looking at a squirrel, getting instantly excited and wanting to chase it.

A 回答 (1件)

Filter frontman Richard Patrick & new Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington talk about Scott Weiland and playing with the DeLeos for the first time in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter

フィルターのフロント、リチャード・パトリックとストーン・テンプル・パイロッツのフロント、チェスター・ベニントンは、スコット・ウェイランド及びデリオ兄弟との初の共演について、ハリウッドのレポーターのインタビューに答えた。

Patrick: Army of Anyone was a completely separate outside band. We wanted to take the DeLeo brothers to my sound design and we did a lot of that, but I went at it so that under no circumstances could I be compared to Scott Weiland. I had to sing everything high and I wanted to sing way up there because Scott's a baritone and the moment you start singing baritone stuff… so I was adamant that they stay in the key of drop D because that's where my voice likes to hang out. I kept saying things like, “I wanna rock. I wanna do really fast, exciting stuff!”

パトリック:アーミー・オブ・エニワンは例外中の例外のバンドだった。俺たちはデリオ兄弟に意図した通りの音を出して欲しかったんだ。で思いっ切りそうしたさ。でそうこうするうちに、スコット・ウェイランドを意識する必要なんて無いことに気付いたんだ。全曲もっと高いピッチで歌う必要があった。何せスコットはバリトンだし、バリトンで歌うように出来てたからね。連中がキーをDに落として演奏してても、それに堪えたんだけど、それだと俺の声が外れちまうんだ。だからこういい続けたんだ。
『ロックしたいんだ。もっと速く、強烈にやってくれ!』

Bennington: They had decided to move forward without Scott, and were talking about who they wanted to move forward with. My name got brought up … and I was like, “Fuck yeah!” I didn't even think about it. It was like a dog looking at a squirrel, getting instantly excited and wanting to chase it.

ベニントン:スコット抜きでも前進しなきゃならなかった。で誰と一緒に前進するのかって話になった時に、俺の名前が挙がったんだね。俺としちゃぁ、『超ラッキー!』だったが、余り深く考えないようにしたんだ。リスを見つけた犬が、咄嗟に興奮して、追いかけたがるようなもんだと思ったんでね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2013/09/18 16:57

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!