プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。

4. Visual Image:

1. You must also provide a visual image for each term. The visual image is a picture, drawing, symbol, clipart, etc. that you feel represents each term. Visual images must be something other than the picture on your current event or Political Cartoon.

5. Court Case:

1. The final part of this project is to research U.S. Supreme Court Cases. A court case must be chosen for each term. Court cases may only be used once during the course of this project! Court Cases Must Be Relevant to the Term and must be no more than 25 years old! (No older than 1989.) (There have been numerous cases at the Supreme Court just in the past year!) Cases do not have to be decided. Decision may be pending, or they may be cases that the U.S. Supreme Court has accepted but not heard yet.

*In order to receive full credit for this section you must:

1. Cite the U.S. Supreme Court Case. (I.E.-Roe v. Wade) You must have the “who v. who” in order to get credit. Telling me who the case is about is not considered citing the case!

2. Cite the date of the case and the source where you found the

information about the case. (Exact web address you found the case!)

*Example: Roe v. Wade, 1973-www.gale.cengage.com/free…/roe.htm

3. Summarize the court case in your own words, (What happened in the case?) Do not print out the case. Summary must be in your own words!

4. Explain how the court case correlates to the term. (Why did you choose this case? How do you think this court case relates to the term?) *Please do not print out the whole court case. I want this information explained in your own words! You will not receive credit for anything on this part if you print out the narrative decision or someone else’s summation of the case.

` *How to find Court Cases:

Go to any search engine and type in court cases and start researching! : ) This part will take some time because you will have to research in order to find one that will correspond with each term. Pro Se Court and www.oyez.org/oyez/frontpage are two very helpful sites for information regarding prominent U.S. Supreme Court Cases that pertain to this project. Remember I want you to use more recent cases, so they can only be used if they were decided within the past 25 years. They may also be cases that are still pending and have made their way up through the court of appeals process to the U.S. Supreme Court. The best place to first look for cases would be the Official U.S. Supreme Court Website. They will have current cases being heard, decisions made within the past year, and a history of past cases. Also remember that I want a different court case used for each term, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do some research. This by far seems to be the most time consuming part for most students! There are some links on my teacher web site that go straight to sites that will help you with this section. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source. Please try to stay away from getting your information from their site! Research and find your own cases!! Since the explanation of case and correlation must be in your own words, I will be able to tell if you did the work or someone else! I will also be able to tell if you actually understand the case you chose and if your correlation is clear and in your words!

A 回答 (1件)

つたない訳ですが、以下のとおりお答えします。

4. 視覚映像
1.さらにまた、各術語について視覚映像を提示しなければなりません。視覚映像とは、各術語を表わすと思われる絵画、図面、シンボル、クリップアートなどです。視覚映像には、自分自身の現在のイベントや政治漫画に関する絵画は該当しません。

5. 訴訟事件
1. この計画の最終部は、連邦最高裁の事例を調査しようというものです。訴訟事件は、各術語ごとに選択されなければなりません。使用してよい訴訟事件は、この計画の継続期間中に一回だけです! 「諸々の訴訟事件は、当該の術語に関連しなければなりませんし、多くとも25年以内の(つまり、1989年より古くない)ものでなければなりません! (ちょうど昨年最高裁判所所轄内に多数の事件がありました!)。事例は、結審されている必要はありません。未定でも構いません。また、連邦最高裁が受理した事件でも、まだ未公聴のものであっても構いません。
*このセクションで十分な単位評価を受けるためには必須です。

1. 連邦最高裁の事例(すなわち、ロウ対ウェード)を引き合いに出します。単位が認められるためには、「誰対誰」を示していなければなりません。その事件が誰に関係しているかを私に伝えることは、その事件を引用しているとは見なされません!

2.その事件の日付とその事件に関する情報を発見した情報源(その事件を発見した正確なウェブ・アドレス!)を引用明示してください。
*例:ロウ対ウェード、1973-www.gale.cengage.com/free…/roe.htm。

3. 自分の言葉で、当該訴訟事件を要約してください(その事件で何が起こったのか)。コピペの要約はご法度です。要約は、あなた自身の言葉で書かなければりません!

4. 訴訟事件が、くだんの術語とどのように相互関連するか説明してください。(なぜこの事件を選んだのか。この訴訟事件がその術語とどのように関係すると考えるか)*。訴訟事件の全体を印刷するようなことはしないでください。私は、この情報が自分の言葉で説明されることを望みます! もしも、判決弁論や誰か他の人の要約を印刷したりすれば、この部分での単位は取れないでしょう。
*訴訟事件を見つけ出すための方法:いかなる訴訟事件検索のためのエンジンでも媒体でも、利用して構いません。では、調査開始!

各術語に対応するものを見つけるための調査をしなければならないので、この部分はある程度の時間かかるでしょう。顕著な連邦最高裁事例に関する情報として、この計画に適する2つの有用なサイトはPro Se Court および www.oyez.org/oyez/frontpageです。より最近の事例を使用して欲しいことを覚えておいてください。したがって、使用が可能なのは、過去25年以内に結審されたもののみとします。
さらに、まだ未決で、連邦最高裁への上訴過程を通じて控訴中の事件もあるでしょう。事件を見出すための第1場は、公式連邦最高裁ウェブサイトであるかも知れません。そこには、現在公聴中の事件、昨年結審したもの、および過去の事件の歴史などがあるでしょう。また、各術語ごとに異なる訴訟事件が使用されるのが望まれる、ことを覚えておいてください。それで、確実に、幾つかの調査を行うのに十分な時間をさくようにしてください。これは断然、多くの学生にとって最多の時間を消費する部分であると思われます!
私の教員用ウェブサイト上に、このセクションを手伝うサイトへ直接行ける幾つかのリンクがあります。ウィキペディアはあまり信頼できる情報源ではありません。そのサイトから情報を得ようとする考えは離れてください! 自分で調査して、自分用の事件を見つけてください!! 事件やそれとの相関に関する説明は自分自身の言葉でしなければならないので、その仕事(レポート)を自分自身でやったか、誰か他の人がやったかは見分けることができます! さらに、あなたが選んだ事件を実際にあなたが理解しているか、相関関係が明快であって、自分自身の言葉になっているか、なども見分けることができます!

以上、ご回答まで。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!