プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

次の[ ]にある語句から( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい

1.She ( ) at seven o'clock. [ leves always home/always leaves home/leves home always]

2.I am going to sell ( ) watches on an Internet auction. [ten these brand-new/ these ten brand-new/brand-new these ten]

3.I have ( ) experience in operating this machine. [ a few / a little /somany]

4.I have only seen her once ( ). [ago /ever /before]

5.She is meeting with a client now , so you had ( ) interrut them. [been better not /not better /better not]

6.( ) people showed up at the presentation on the future of the fisheries industry. [quite a few/a lot/ considerably/lots]

7.Yesterday , the phone rang ( ) I was taking a bath. [ as / during /just/even though]

8.Becouse ( ) the towns around here were damaged in last week's hurricane , school authorities are post poning the first day of classes indefinitely. [ most /mostly all /amost/almost all]

9.My friend Annie didn't know how to cook what our guest had requested , and I didn't( ) [too/neither/either/also]

10.The bus service ( ) at this time of the day because of the rush-hour traffic. [ is usually slow /usually is slow /is slow usually/usually slows]

11.Senator Thompson ( ) gave a speech in support of the growing antiwar movement. [nowadays/these days /recently/lately]

12.The director is very ( ) about the idea the screenwriter presented to her. [enthusiastic /enthusiastically/enthusiasm/enthusiast]

13.Kenji has been assigened to go ( ) to join in another project team , as soon as he finishes the one he is working on now. [to overseas/overseas / toward oversea/to be overseas]

14.Turn righat , and my house is the third () from the corner. [ two story house / two-story house /two stories house /two-stories house]

15.During Happy Hour , all our drinks and ( ) are half price. [ appetites / snack/appetizers/sides]

A 回答 (1件)

1. always leaves home

2. these ten brand-new
3. a little
4. before
5. better not
6. quite a few
7. as
8. almost all
9. either
10. is usually slow
11. recently