「この世でいちばん寂しい事は愛されない事です」は、当方の記憶では
「its the lonliest thing in the world, not to be loved」だったような気がします。
この前後のセリフの英文のオリジナルテキストを知りたいのですが。
エデンの東の英和対訳本を入手出来ない為、よろしくお願い致します。

A 回答 (3件)

No.2 回答者です。

まだ足りないようですね。ではすべての台詞をご覧ください。
*台詞だけですので映像と照らし合わせながらどうぞ。
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/e/eas …
    • good
この回答へのお礼

すみません!いただいた最初の御回答をベストアンサーに選ぶのを忘れていました。

お礼日時:2014/01/26 23:13

DVDを持っているので引っ張り出してみました。

----------
Abra:
Mr.Trask -- can you hear me?
Is it just Cal you won't answer? Can you answer? I think you can understand me, though. I think behind your eyes you're just as alert as ever and understand everything I say -- only you can't show it.
Mr.Trask, it's awful not to be loved. It's the worst thing in the world. Don't ask me -- even if you could -- how I know that. I just know it. It makes you mean -- and violent -- and cruel. And that's the way Cal has always felt, Mr.Trask. All his life! Maybe you didn't mean it that way -- but it's true. You never gave him your love. You never asked for his. You never asked him for one thing.
Cal did something very bad and I'm not asking you to forgive him -- or bless him or anything like that. Cal has got to forgive you -- for not having loved him -- or for not having shown your love. And he has forgiven you. I know he has. But you must give him some sign, Mr.Trask -- some sign that you love him -- or he'll never be a man. All his life he'll feel guilty and alone unless you release him.
I love Cal, Mr.Trask. And I want him to be happy and strong and whole. And only you can do it. Try! Please try! Find a way to show him! Ask for something. Let him help you, so he knows you love him. Let him do for you --
Excuse me, Mr.Trask, for daring to speak to you this way -- if you hear me -- but I had to!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

まさにこれです。本当にありがとうございます!

お礼日時:2014/01/25 18:33

Abraがいった台詞は次に書かれてあります。

http://www.moviesandquotes.com/east-of-eden-1955 …
    • good
この回答へのお礼

迅速な御回答 ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2014/01/25 18:34

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!