アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

長いですが、翻訳をお願い致します。

「差別は何処にでも存在するよ。
勿論日本にもあるけど、露骨に差別する人は少ないと思う。
ネット上には色んな人がいるから、いきなり変なメッセージを送ってくる人も居るけど、普通に生活してて罵倒してくる人は貴方の国にもあまり居ないでしょう?
それにちゃんと教育されている人は国籍関係無く普段から人を罵倒するような行為はしないから、万が一いきなり差別されるようなことがあれば頭が可笑しいんだなあぐらいに思えばいい。
国籍どうこうじゃなくて、人間性が大事でしょ?

それに私の学校にも貴方の国からの留学生もいるけど、学校で差別されている所を見たことがないしそんなことをする人は私の周りには居ません。」

翻訳機は使用しないで頂けると幸いです。

A 回答 (2件)

タイプミスがありました。

お詫びして訂正致します。

I can say that discrimination exists anywhere in this entire world, of course it does here in Japan, but there are few those who should discriminate blatantly.
There are various kinds people in internet, some of them are intending to send you weird messages out of the blue, but don't you think there is a slim chance you meet somebody who is abusive toward you without any particular reason.
And educated persons in any race would not do such a manner as to discriminate people normally, if you ever meet the one who discriminates apparently, you had better take it for granted that he or she be insane.
Don't you agree that humanity matters more than nationalities?
So there are some foreign students from your country in my school, I have never seen them discriminated there, and I dare say that there is no one around me who does such a thing at any rate.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとう

わわ、気が付きませんでした…!回答者様が翻訳してくださった英文を使用させて頂きます、ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2015/07/20 12:40

I can say that discrimination exists anywhere in this entire world, of course it does here in Japan, but there are few those who should discriminate blatantly.

There are various kinds people in internet, some of them are intending to send you weird messages out of the blue, but don't you think there is a slim chance you meet somebody who is abusive toward you without any particular reason.
And educated persons in any race would not do such a manner as to discriminate people normally, if you ever meet the one who discriminate apparently, you better take it for granted that he or she be insane.
Don't you agree that humanity matters more than nationalities?
So there are some foreign students from your country in my school, I have never seen them discriminated there, and I dare say that there is no one around me who does such a thing at any rate.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

助かりました

お早い回答ありがとうございます…!
out of the blue の表現は初めて知りました、響き(?)が綺麗ですね。
長文にも関わらずとても丁寧に訳して頂けて本当に感謝しております。

お礼日時:2015/07/20 12:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!