プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

Can someone translate it into Japanese? Appreciated!

"I lost my way on the way returning homestay, so I asked a grandma nearby, I couldn't speak French fluently and I could only speak a few words, so it was very hard to communicate, however the grandma was so friendly and nice, even though it seems like that she didn't really know the way either, she looks very worried about me and then she asked me to follow her, I just realised afterwards that the place is actually like a circle and so we just walk around over and over again, we couldn't find the place the grandma is very patient, and then the grandpa took me to a small old shop nearby and asked the worker there, it was a grandpa, he took out a map, which looks very much old, and then the grandpa says the place I am looking for is just in front of this shop and we walked past it several times. Hilarious.
I feel so warm about the people I met in that country, they are so friendly. "

A 回答 (1件)

ホームステイ先に帰る途中で迷子になったので、近くのおばあさんに道を聞いた。

私はフランス語は片言しか話せなかった。やり取りするのもとても大変だった。たとえそのおばあさんが本当は道を知らなかったとしても、彼女はとてもフレンドリーで優しかった。おばあさんは私を非常に心配してくれて、私に自分についてくるよう言った。私はちょうどその場所が実際に円形のような場所だったのを後で気が付いたのだが、そこをただ何度も繰り返し歩き回っていただけだったのだ。ステイ先は見つけられなかったが、おばあさんは我慢強かった。その後、おじいさんが私を近くの小さな古いお店に連れていってくれて、そこの店員に聞いてくれた。その人もおじいさんだった。彼は地図を取り出した、その地図はとても古そうだった。そして、私が探していた場所はちょうどこの店の前にあったのに、私たちはそこを何度も通り過ぎていたんだと言ってくれた。何とも陽気な人達たち。
私はその国で出会った人たちをとても暖かく感じています、彼らは本当にフレンドリーなんだなと。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!