アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

今のyoutubeの字幕はけっこう性能がよくて、私の好きなアーティストが話すことも、ほとんど差異なく英語字幕にしてくれます。
(以前のビデオでネイティブの方が全文テキストにしていて完全に字幕が合っていました)

でも、それはあくまでも音としての英語を羅列してるだけなので、ピリオド、カンマ、大文字・小文字など何もなく、英語が苦手な私にはどこで文が切れるのかさえ見当がつきません。
英語が得意な方、ぜひ妥当と思われる英文にしていただけないでしょうか。
よろしくお願いします。

the song is a song about the relationships in your life that are rare it's a song about the friendships that you know you're never gonna forget when I listen to the song I think back and I remember some of my friends from junior high and high school Tim and Kyle Jake and Collin Tony and Andy all these guys who I just feel so lucky to have been involved in their lives my hope is that the song can serve in some small way as a way of honoring these amazing people who have been in my life and I hope that as you listen to it it also reminds you of the friendships that you know you'll never forget

※もちろん自分でも確認していますので、怪文、難文される愉快犯の方は即通報します。

A 回答 (1件)

This song is a song about the relationships in your life that are

rare. It's a song about the friendships that you know you're never gonna forget. When I listen to the song, I think back and I remember some of my friends from junior high and high school, Tim and Kyle, Jake and Collin, Tony and Andy. All these guys who I just feel so lucky to have been involved in their lives. My hope is that the song can serve in some small way as a way of honoring these amazing people who have been in my life. And I hope that, as you listen to it, it also reminds you of the friendships that, you know, you'll never forget.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。
やはり、カンマとピリオドの位置が私が思っていた場所とほとんど違っていました。
どうもありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2017/11/12 12:44

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!