Woman: You remember I' m going on my first business trip next week, right?
Man: Of course I remember. You' ve been talking about it for weeks.
W: Well, I' ll be gone for two weeks. You' re going to have to learn how to do the wash.
M: Don' t worry. How difficult can it be? You put the clothes in and turn it on.
W: There' s more to it than that. First, you have to sort the clothes.
W: Yes, you separate the white things and the dark things. You wash white things in hot water.
M: OK. That' s easy
W: Then you wash the dark things in cold water.
W: If you use hot water, the colors will change.
M: Got it. Is there anything else?
W: You can wash wool clothes in the machine using the gentle cycle. But don' t put wool things in the machine that dries clothes.
W: Everything will become smaller.
M: I guess washing clothes is harder than I thought.
W: I' m sure you can handle it.
- 1 m: have you seen my keys? w: where did you put the
- 2 I remember my first day at school これってs v o?ですか
- 3 m:I heard you speaking Spanish on the phone earlie
- 4 My mother dismisses my achievements and focus on m
- 5 I will visit my aunt on Christmas Eve. I'm going t
- 6 just before going on vacation with my family の訳を終え
- 7 訳してください! It was kind of you to remember my birthda
- 8 I'm going camping with my friends on Sunday. という文が
- 9 1 "You are always in my heart." と 2 "You live in m
- 10 My brothers going to visit you soon. 上の文って何がおかしいでし