プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m
One example of Coca-Cola Japan's cutting-edge marketing success is "I LOHAS."
Until recently, mainly imported mineral water products were sold in Japan, with most of the imported products utilizing blue bottles and labels to symbolize fresh water, while advertising focused on connecting the products to beautiful scenes of nature.
I LOHAS on the other hand took a very different approach.
This brand focused on the eco-friendliness of the product because of a survey that pointed out that while many Japanese understand the importance of being eco-friendly, they do not have any clear ideas on what to do.
Thus, company engineers invented a thin plastic material that is 40 percent lighter than conventional PET bottles, so that empty I LOHAS bottles can be easily twisted and crushed to a smaller size.
This means that every time someone buys I LOHAS water rather than another competing product, they are aiding the environment because the empty bottle reduces the amount of space and cost needed for recycling.
In line with the eco-friendly nature of this product, green is used for the cap and design, while TV commercials have a famous actor demonstrate the ease with which the bottles are crushed.
Customers are thereby encouraged to buy I LOHAS and become eco-friendly.
This eco-friendly campaign has brought great success to I LOHAS, with over two billion bottles shipped during the first 3.5 years of sales and growth expanded abroad to new markets such as Korea, Thailand and Singapore.

A 回答 (2件)

Google翻訳:

コカコーラ日本の最先端マーケティングの成功例の1つが「I LOHAS」です。
最近まで、主に輸入ミネラルウォーター製品が日本で販売されていました。ほとんどの輸入製品は淡水を象徴する青いボトルとラベルを使用していましたが、広告は製品を自然の美しい景色に結び付けることに焦点を当てていました。
一方、私はLOHASとはまったく異なるアプローチを取りました。
多くの日本人は環境に優しいことの重要性を理解していますが、彼らは何をすべきかについて明確なアイデアを持っていないと指摘した調査のため、このブランドは製品の環境にやさしさに焦点を当てました。
このように、会社のエンジニアは、空のI LOHASボトルを簡単にひねってより小さなサイズに粉砕することができるように、従来のPETボトルより40パーセント軽い薄いプラスチック材料を発明しました。
つまり、誰かが他の競合製品ではなくI LOHAS水を買うたびに、空のボトルがリサイクルのために必要なスペースとコストを削減するので、環境に役立ちます。
この商品の環境にやさしい性質に沿って、キャップとデザインにはグリーンが使用されていますが、テレビコマーシャルにはボトルの粉砕のしやすさを示す有名な俳優がいます。
そのため、お客様はI LOHASを購入して環境にやさしいものになることをお勧めします。
この環境に優しいキャンペーンは、最初の3.5年間の販売で20億本以上のボトルが出荷され、海外では韓国、タイ、シンガポールなどの新しい市場に拡大し、I LOHASに大きな成功をもたらしました。
    • good

丸投げしないで、少しくらい自分で訳してみたら?

• good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!