プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

下の日本語を英語になおしてもらえれば幸いです!!
英語の実力を伸ばすためには外国の人と接する機会を増やすしか方法はないと思う。基本的なことはもう学校で習いきったのであとは慣れていくことが大事になってくるだろう。慣れるためには実践しかなく直接外国の人と触れることが一番手っ取り早く、効果的である。よって海外に何年か住み込み公用語として英語を使うことで英語力はアップする。日本で英語を学ぶと学び方が正しくなくて不自然な英語を身につけてしまったなどのいろいろな問題が発生するが、海外で英語を直接学ぶことは正しい学び方であり自然と頭にインプットされるので自然な英語を話せるようにもなるだろう。しかしながらそのような機会を儲けられない場合どうすればよいか。英語を独学で、鉛筆を動かすような勉強もいいかもしれないが外国の方との触れ合いは続けていったほうがいい。話す外国人がいないのならばケータイのチャットアプリなどを使って会話をしていればいい。自分で独学で勉強するとどうしてもフォーマルな英語で覚えてしまいがちであると考える。直接会話することで、より外国人が実際に使っている英語(ネイティブ英語)を学ぶことができるはずだ。

A 回答 (2件)

I think (that) the only way is to improve your English skills

is to increase opportunities to interact with foreigners .
The basics has already been learned at school ,
so it'll be important to get used to it .
For that purpose , it's the quickest and most effective
to get in touch with them directly without practicality .
Therefore , by living abroad for several years and using English
as an official language , English skills will improve .
Learning English in Japan causes variety problems ,
such as learning English correctly and acquiring unnatural English ,
but it is the right way to learn and will naturally be input to your brain ,
so you'll be able to speak natural English .
But what if you can't have any chances for such opportunities ?
You had better keep in touch with foreigners ,
it may be good to study English by yourself such as writing .
If you wouldn't have any foreigners to talk to near by ,
you can have a conversation by using a mobile phone chat application .
I think (that) it is easy (for you) to learn it in formal English by all means
when studying by oneself .
By talking directly , you should be able to learn more native English
that foreigners are actually using .
    • good

I think that the only way to improve your English ability is to i

ncrease the chances of interacting with foreigners. Having learned the basics at school, it will be important to get used to it. The only way to get used to it is to put it into practice, and it is quickest and most effective to have direct contact with foreigners. Therefore, if you live abroad for several years and use English as an official language, your English ability will improve. Learning English in Japan causes various problems such as incorrect learning and unnatural English, but learning English directly overseas is the correct way to learn and input naturally into the mind. You will be able to speak natural English as well.But what if you can't make such an opportunity? It may be good to study English by self-study and move a pencil, but it is better to continue contact with foreigners. If you don't have a foreigner to talk to, you can talk using a mobile phone chat app. I think it's easy to learn in formal English if you study by yourself. By talking directly, you should be able to learn the English (Native English) actually used by foreigners.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!