プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

以下の英作文を添削してください!
また、おすすめの英語表現などがあれば教えてください

コロナウイルスの感染予防対策について
I’ve taken various methods to prevent COVID-19 infection.
The first one is that washing my hands frequently, particularly after coming back home and before eating something. The virus can easily infect you by touching things in public where is unwashed.
The second one is avoiding being crowded places as much as possible. If we are too close, we might breathe in the droplets which may contain viruses when someone coughs or sneeze. So staying home might be the only way to avoid it.
In conclusion, we should just understand what COVID-19 is and how to prevent the spread of the new virus.

A 回答 (2件)

> I’ve taken various methods to prevent COVID-19 infection.

I’ve _been taking several measures_ to prevent COVID-19 infection.

> The first one is that washing my hands frequently, particularly after coming back home and before eating something.

_For example,_ I wash my hands frequently, particularly _immediately_ after coming back home and _before eating_.

> The virus can easily infect you by touching things in public where is unwashed.

If you touch anything unhygienic in public places, you may easily be infected with COVID-19 viruses.

> The second one is avoiding being crowded places as much as possible.

Also, I _avoid_ crowded places as much as possible.

> If we are too close, we might breathe in droplets which may contain viruses when someone coughs or sneeze.

__In crowded places_, we might breathe in _respiratory droplets_ which may contain COVID-19 viruses if someone, say, coughs or _sneezes_.

> So staying home might be the only way to avoid it.

_In other words_, staying home might be the only way to avoid _COVID-19 infection_.

> In conclusion, we should just understand what COVID-19 is and how to prevent the spread of the new virus.

In conclusion, we must _know_ what COVID-19 is and how to prevent _its spread_.

こんなところですかね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

いつもいつも本当にありがとうございます!
明日試験があるので、multiversさんの教えをもとに頑張りたいと思います!!!

お礼日時:2020/08/17 07:39

No. 1の訂正

before eating --->>> before eating food
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!