アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英文にスラッシュいれていただきたいです。
どこで切ればいいのか、どこを強く発音したらいいのかがどうしてもわかりません、、
教えていただけたらうれしいです!!

I will introduce my recommended book, Grizzwold.
The book is about Grizzwold, a huge and lovable bear.
He lives happily in the forest, but his happiness is gradually destroyed by deforestation.
Deforestation forced Grizzwold to look for someplace new to live.
So he tried the desert, the city, the circus, and even the zoo, but he never seems to fit in.
if you read this book, you will be able to notice how serious the impact of deforestation on animals and the environment is.
It's a reminder that animals are living beings who deserve to live in safety and humans must exert best efforts to protect the happiness of animals. Please try reading it.

A 回答 (2件)

棒読みするのでなく、意味を理解して、聞く人に話しかけることが必要です。

I will introduce my recommended book, // Grizzwold.
The book is about Grizzwold, // a huge and lovable bear.

He lives happily in the forest, / but his happiness is gradually destroyed / by deforestation. (deforestation はゆっくりと強調)
Deforestation forced Grizzwold to look for someplace new // to live.

So he tried the desert ⤴, the city ⤴, the circus ⤴, and even the zoo ⤵, // but he never seems to fit in

if you read this book, / you will be able to notice / how serious // the impact of deforestation on animals and the environment // is.

It's a reminder that animals are living beings / who deserve to live in safety // and humans must exert best efforts / to protect the happiness of animals. /

Please try reading it.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとう

お礼が遅くなってしまいごめんなさい!!
とっても助かりました!

お礼日時:2021/02/23 13:37

カンマの箇所が最低限の息継ぎ箇所になります。

"you will be able to notice how..."はややくどい感じがしますので"you will notice how..."とする方がよろしいでしょう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとう

お礼が遅くなってしまいごめんなさい!!
文章も直していただいて助かりました!

お礼日時:2021/02/23 13:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!