プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

掲示板に書きたいのですがうまく英語にできません。訳と修正をお願いします、あと、私の英語はかなり下手ですが、なにかきずいた点などありましたらご指摘お願いします(例えば大きな間違えやこの場合ではこうにいわない等等です)

日本語
私は本当に楽しくて思いやりのある人を探しています(友達や恋愛もありみたいなのも伝えたい)。私と同じく音楽が大好きで異なった文化に興味がある人。私はいま自分で英語を勉強しています。まだ上手ではナイです。(あまりこういうことは書かないほうがいいのでしょうか?)そんな私と長く仲良くしてくれる人。 私はお互いの趣味や夢、お互いについて深くはなしたい。 できれば20~35歳までの男女がいいです。

英語
Im looking for funand caring person, who interested in different cluture and who really loves music(into musicですか?).
Im studing English by myself.but My English is not good yet(あまりこういう事書かないほうがいいですか?).ここからさきもわかりませんでした。すみません教えてください。

A 回答 (1件)

こんにちは!

経験ないので上手くないかもしれませんが...

I am looking for a person who is kind, and fun to be with. If he/she is as great a lover of music, and as interested in other cultures as I am, I couldn't wish for more. I am studying English now, but at present not so good, I am afraid, as I expected myself to be, which, I hope, would not bother the person who might take interest in me. What I hope for is sharing mutual interests and dreams. I would like to talk about something that is important to both of us. Ideally, he/she is between 20 and 35.

うまくいくといいですね!
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!