プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。
空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選ぶ問題です。

O : Hello, John! (1 ).

J : Hi, Oliver. You must be bored stiff living out there on your uncle's farm during the summer vacation.

O : (2 ). I really enjoyed it.

J : Really, but with nothing to do (3 ), with the same green fields around you every day.

O : There are many things on a farm (4 ); for example, I even get up at five in the morning to help (5 ) the cows.

J : Five in the morning! That's what I call (6 ). And there is nothing I would hate more than the smell of a cow, especially at that time of the day!

O : (7 ) fresh milk just after it has been drawn, you would change your mind.

J : I prefer living in town, besides I suppose you have to eat a lot of greens which I can't stand myself.

O : At least living in the countryside is healthy. I can ride my bike along the country roads. It's good fun!

J : Well, we will see if you say the same thing next time.

O : (8 ). And call me anytime you like and don't forget that you are always welcome.

J : (9 ). Anyway school starts soon, so you don't have long to play the farmer boy.

O : See you at school then. Bye, John.

1 (1)Oliver telling (2)Oliver speaking (3)Calling Oliver (4)Oliver talking

2 (1)Yes, you're right (2)You said it (3)No, not at all (4)No, not boring

3 (1)all time (2)any delay (3)through all the day (4)all day long

4 (1)to keep you busy (2)keeping you busied (3)to keep busy all time (4)for keeping busied

5 (1)with milking (2)milking of (3)for milking (4)milking from

6 (1)no luck (2)lucky (3)bad luck (4)luckless

7 (1)Once you could taste (2)Shouldn't you taste (3)If you could taste (4)If you had tasted

8 (1)Let's wait (2)Wait and see (3)Wait to try (4)You will wait

9 (1)Don't trust in me (2)Don't count on me (3)Don't attempt me (4)Don't rely in me

一応考えたところ、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4が(1),5が(1),6が(3),7が(3),8が(2),9が(1) って感じになりました。
少し長いですが、お願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

9は(2)でしょう。

Oが「いつでも好きなときに電話してね」と言ったのに対して、Jは「(気が向いたら電話するかもしれないけど)当てにしないでね」と言っているのだと思います。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!