- 質問日時：2008/09/10 13:51
Cuba was the last Spanish Colonial enclave in America and is the largest island of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds, it is a true melting pot where different influences have intermingled for centuries. Though the Pre Columbian population was soon exterminated by the Spaniards, some remnants of their culture has been retained on recipes, names of places like Havana, for instance, and archaeological findings.
キューバについての説明なのですが、”Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds,”の部分がいまいちわかりません。「旧世界と新世界のクロスロードなっていたため」だとおかしいですか？
- 1 year-old, year olds, years old???
- 2 The team consisted of Uchimura,27,Kato,22,andShira
- 3 She of her was always hidden away Part of her was
- 4 Its capital, Nairobi, has to cut its water supply
- 5 The opportunities and leisure attractions of the t
- 6 Leaving the surface of the statue wrinkled and rip
- 7 英訳してください 【For the less developed world, the probl
- 8 known its views and the w
- 9 the flick of its skirts
- 10 文法:Building and its carで所有格itsが使われている理由が分かりません