- 質問日時：2008/09/10 13:51
Cuba was the last Spanish Colonial enclave in America and is the largest island of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds, it is a true melting pot where different influences have intermingled for centuries. Though the Pre Columbian population was soon exterminated by the Spaniards, some remnants of their culture has been retained on recipes, names of places like Havana, for instance, and archaeological findings.
キューバについての説明なのですが、”Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds,”の部分がいまいちわかりません。「旧世界と新世界のクロスロードなっていたため」だとおかしいですか？
- 1 1 The building was hit by a bomb この日本語訳を教えてください
- 2 This is the house where I was born. について、次の日本語訳のどちらでもいいのでしょうか。
- 3 The rest of the menu was a level up from last time to two dined together.
- 4 It was the best times, It was the worst timesの意味
- 5 on the third day of the monthの日本語訳はなんですか?
- 6 They embraced and Wladek parted for what he prayed was his last night in the pri
- 7 Nancy was the first girl to come.と Nancy was the girl to come first.
- 8 日本語訳お願い致します。 "The professionals offer the custome
- 9 I was in the same boat just last year.の「just」
- 10 the last time , last time