- 質問日時：2009/05/11 17:32
One knows so little about these small companions to the neurons that the most diverse theories are possible and at present cannot be disproved. One should, however, keep in mind the fact that glia cells increase greatly in number whenever the nerve tissue becomes functionless due to a lesion or an interruption of the blood supply that has caused many neurons to die.
- 1 "You know about the water?"
- 2 He'd never had so many women at one time , or so many 『doctors』, or drunk so ~
- 3 Do you know a way ~? / Do you know the way?
- 4 和訳: The more one has, the more one wants.
- 5 和訳&このtheは?:One occasion he'd utter one or 『the』 other of them
- 6 one love let's we hold on one love makes the one w
- 7 One of the greates things about growing older (年をと
- 8 It takes one to know one
- 9 We've seen so little so
- 10 It takes one to know one. の意味について