アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

どなたかこの文を英語に訳していただけないでしょうか・・・?自分で訳してみたんですが、わからないところが多々あります。

「あなたからの小包届きました。すごくおいしそうなチョコレートだね!どうもありがとう!手紙もとってもとってもうれしかったよ。まさか手紙書いてくれるなんて思わなかったから・・・
今日その小包を受け取ってすぐ、チョコレートを食べようと思ったけど、もったいなくて食べられなかったよ。食べ始めたらいつかなくなっちゃうから、なんかもったいなくて(笑)でも明日、食べ始めるつもり!あなたのこと考えながら一日一つずつ、味わって食べるね。
あなたが書いてくれた手紙は、かすかにあなたの匂いがしたよ。そのにおいをかぐと、遠くにいるあなたがなんだか身近に感じます。なんか変に聞こえるかもしれないけど!
私も本当に心からあなたに出会えてよかったと思ってるよ。最近あまり話せてなくて寂しいけど、あなたが忙しいのちゃんとわかってるよ。近いうちに、また話せるといいね!楽しみにしてます。
早くあなたに会いにイギリスに行きたいよ!!!!
体に気をつけてね。」

自分でなんとか訳してみたのは。。
I got a parcel from you. The chocolates look delicious, Thank you so much! And I feel happy to get your letter too. I didn't think you would write letter to me.

Your letter has your smell! I smelt it and it feels like you are close to me. It might sound weird though!!
I really think I'm happy to have met you. II miss you as we have not spoken lately but I know you are busy . I hope we can talk soon. I look forward to it.
I would love to go to England to meet you soon!!
Take care...

わからないところ多々あるので、添削もしくは英訳よろしくお願い致します。

A 回答 (5件)

I have received the percel, the chocolates look so yummy:)

Thank you very much!!
It was a lovely surprise to see your letter too as I had never imagined you would write to me;P
I can't wait to taste them but they are too precious to eat! (LOL)
If I start eating them now, they'll all gone someday...
Yet I don't think I can resist the temptation for so long that I will allow me to indulge myself from tomorrow:)
Do you know, not only the chocolates made me happy but the scent of your letter too.
The scent reminds me of you, when I feel it, even I live far away from you, I would feel as if you are next to me.
It might sound a bit weird though.
I believe in my luck with meeting of you!

I wish I could fly to England to see you!!
Looking forward to talking to you very soon!

Miss you so muchX

Love,

意訳ですが。
お若い方のようなので、お若い方向けのお手紙です。
でもやっぱり、ご自分で書かれた訳、良いと思いますよ!
これから英語の映画や本にたくさん触れていってください。
伝えたい気持ちは絶対相手に伝わると思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

参考にさせていただきました。自分では思いつかないような表現がたくさんあって勉強になりました。ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2009/08/21 00:10

No. 4 です。

一部訂正します。

make me feel like ⇒ makes me feel like
    • good

Thank you for the chocolates. They look so delicious. I think I'll eat just one a day, savoring it and thinking about you. I don't want them to disappear too soon!

I was pleasantly surprised to get a letter from you. This might sound strange, but the letter has a hint of your scent and make me feel like I'm right there with you.

I miss you so much. I know you're busy, but I hope we can talk again soon. I'm so glad we've met. I'm looking forward to the day I see you in England.

Take care,

[あなたの名前]

以上、細かいことは端折って、同じ内容が繰り返されている部分は一つにまとめ、チョコレートのことはチョコレート、手紙のことは手紙に分けてみました。伝えたい内容を簡潔に伝えるのがコツです。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

とても参考になりました!!こちらの回答もとても参考になったのですが、どれも良回答で選ぶのが難しかったので、先着順にさせていただきました。ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2009/08/21 00:08

I got the gift from you.The chocolates look so good. Thank you so much!I also love your letter!(I love your letter too!)I didn't think you would do such a thing for me!

I thoght of eating the chocolates right after I received the gift, but I couldn't since it seemed so precious!I'll start eating them tomorrow one a day, thinking about you each time.
The letter you wrote me somehow smelled a little bit like you! I can feel you being close to me whenever I smell them. I know it sounds weird but.... I'm really happy that I was able to meet you. It's sad that I can't talk to you that much these days, but I know that you are a very busy person.
I really wanna go to england to see you again!
take care!

こんな感じだと思います。
もしよかったら参考にしてください。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

参考にさせていただきました。回答ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2009/08/21 00:09

質問の主旨が合わないかもしれませんが、

論文を書く時に日本語を英語に訳すのではなくて、
英語で考えて書いて日本語に訳すぐらいの方がよいと聞いたことがあります。
英語でまず書いてその日本語訳を同封して送ってはいかかでしょうか?

ただ(笑)の表現があるのか?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

なるほど。。。 相手が日本語全くダメなので、日本語訳は同封できない状況だったんです。論文などの際の参考にさせていただきます。ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2009/08/21 00:05

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!