アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

青山学院大学B方式について質問です。 ここの大学のB方式は英語1科目のみでもいける(正確には、リーディング・ライティング&リスニング・作文 と2つにわけたもの)のですが、英語1科目だけ、というからにはかなり英語ができる人が集まってくるのでしょうか? ここを受験することも考えているのですが、甘い考えでしょうか?

A 回答 (4件)

Hi, to say it quite strictly, most of the students who passed that examination are returnees. Im one of them. even though you are not a returnee, there is still a chance to pass, but i suppose its going to be really hard, unless you are incredibly good at english.

my friends who go to agu from that examination, are all able to speak english very fluently and some of them actually saids, that it is easier to use english than japanese. plus, we speak english at school.
so if you are thinking about taking that examination, you have to be really confident about your english, and i recommend you to write, read and listen to english every single day.

the examination was actually very easy for me, and for most of the retuenees. because it was made for us. there was no difficult vocabulary, or grammar, but i think it is wanting for those who can USE english. most japanese students study english so hard, but they are not able to USE it. reading and grammar are not that important, it is whether you can compose a paragragh, listen to native english, and respond correctly.

plus, when i took the examination there were girls and boys speaking in english, and saying"oh my god the test was so easy, i cant believe those who say its difficult." . but dont worry, they are just wanting you to feel worried.

so if you think that you are able to USE english, i think there is no problem to worry about the test, you can pass without any difficulty. I never studied actually, lol.

Good Luck, hope for the best.

P.S.
i wrote it in english, because i just wanted you to have an opportunity to read the one's english who have passed the examination. you have to be able to read this english without any problem.
    • good

はじめまして、去年青山学院大学英米文学科にB方式で合格したものです。

はい、実際に試験内容は英語一科目ですが、一般的な文学部の英語科目よりは難しいと思います。
私は海外に5年間住んでいて、英語の強い国内高校に半年在籍後受験しましたので
そこまで難しかった印象は受けませんでした。
一般国内高校出身でB方式通過の友達がいますが、やはり英語は意識して勉強していたようです。
あくまで私の受験した年の試験ですが、まず合格者も不合格者も、リスニング(ビデオで2人の外国人が対話をするものを聴きとる、穴埋め問題)では会話速度がかなり早く、単語が聴き取れない、もしくはスペルが分からなくて問題を解くのに時間がかかる、とうことが多かったようです。
次にライティングですが、普段から文法を意識せずともある程度表現できるくらい慣れておく必要がある、と感じました。もちろん文法も大事らしいですが、私は国内で勉強する「日本の文法」と言うのを経験していないためあまり詳しくありません><ごめんなさい

以上の2点からして、基礎の文法を固めた上で感覚的な英語を鍛えてはいかがでしょうか。
英語に特化した塾でもかなりサポートしてくれるので、そちらも考えてみていいと思います。出されたお題にもよりますが、英作文の際に出すネタとして新聞などにも目を通しておくこともおすすめします。
あともしかすると、自らの経験談などを混ぜると評価になりやすい、と聞いたことがあるような無いような・・・
ちなみに私は帰国後、代ゼミ国際教育センターにて英文法/英作文/日本語論文を勉強しました。
あいまいなことばかりでごめんなさい・・
    • good

総合文化政策B方式に合格した知人は、早慶上智落ちです。

B方式で受かっても、早慶上智に受かれば、青学を辞退します。
いずれにしても、青学に照準を合わせるのではなく、早慶上智を受けるつもりでいないと、玉砕します。
B方式で数人の知り合いが受けましたほとんどが、留学経験ありです。そして慶應・上智合格で青学辞退しました。
    • good

『文学部英文科』のB方式、ですよね?

これ以外では1科目入試のところは見当たらないのですけど…。

偏差値上は、「英語だけなら早慶レベル以上」という生徒が