必然の幸せ、とは、存在しないのでしょうか?

今からおよそ65年前の出来事です。
一瞬で何万人もの命を奪った無差別殺人という名の忌まわしい事件がありました。
それが広島と長崎に落とされた、たった2つの原子爆弾でした。

皮膚が焼けただれ垂れ下ったまま水を求める多くの人々。
泣きたくても泣く元気のない小さな小さな赤ちゃん。
道端に黒い何かが落ちている、それはよく見ると黒こげになった死体でした。
これらが、私が見た写真を通しての65年前の光景でした。

では、原爆によって命を奪われた人々、被爆し今も尚苦しみ続けている人々は、偶然生まれたときから幸せの権利はなかったのでしょうか?

辞書にそってしまえば、その方たちはそう言われてしまうのかもしれません。
しかし、人の手によって核という兵器を落とされなければ、『偶然幸せを奪われた』なんて言われることはなかったのではないでしょうか?
結局、核兵器は悲しみや憎しみしか生まないのです。

私は思います。

少しでも多くの笑顔が増えるために
少しでも笑顔という幸せを壊さないために、
今私たちができること、それは伝えること、それによって戦争を起こさないこと。ではないでしょうか?

これをすることによって、幸せになる世界が増えるのではないでしょうか?必然的の幸せがつかめるのではないでしょうか?

私たち日本人は、唯一の被爆国として、戦争の怖さなどを伝えること。
みんなが手を取り合い、みんなが平和を望むこと、その考えを後世に残す事。
それが必然的の幸せではないでしょうか?友達に、家族に、未来の自分の子供たちに伝えてみませんか?
たったそれだけのことです。それが、戦争という悲しみを、世代を超えうけつがれていくことにつながります。
そしてまた、世代を超えて平和という争いの無い世界をつくりあげると思うのです。

みなさんは、幸せの基準とは偶然だと思いますか?
いえ、必然です。
私たちが自らの手で、幸せの基準となりましょう

A 回答 (3件)

Then, as for the people who were robbed of life by an atom bomb, the people whom I was bombed, and continued still suffering, would not there be the right of the happiness since I was born accidentally?

The people may be said so if I put it away along a dictionary.
However, "was robbed of happiness with chance" if was not dropped a weapon called the nucleus by the hand of the person; would there need to be the said thing what?
The nuclear weapon produces only sorrow and hatred after all.

I think.

Because it does not break happiness called the smile a little so that slightly many smiles increase, it do not wake up war thereby that it is possible for us now, that it can stream down can bend. Then will not there be it?

May not you catch the happiness of the necessity mark whether the world becoming happy will not increase by doing this?

We Japanese conveys fear of the war as the only being bombed country.
Everybody takes each other's hands, and have everybody expecting peace, the thought in history.
Cannot children of future oneself stream down it to a family to a friend whether it will not be the happiness of the necessity mark?
It is only only it. It leads to it being inherited sorrow called the war ahead of a generation.
And I think that, in addition, I make the world without the fight of the harmony ahead of a generation.

Do the all of you think it to be accidental with the standard of the happiness?
No, it is necessity.
We will become the standard of the happiness by own hand

役に立ったら幸いです
    • good
この回答へのお礼

本当にありがとうございますm(__)m
とっても助かりました!!
ありがとうございますm(__)m

お礼日時:2010/05/30 16:39

A standard of the happiness

It was the standard that it "did thing that I had good luck", and it "rotated, and it did thing that I had good laying upon", and it was described in a dictionary and the happiness that it was it. Will it be only it as expected?

Will not even trifling happiness thinking that there is not the standard happily be what person each feels freely?

Does not such a happiness have the all of you?
I grasp a mobile phone and wait for only one of them, a party, an answer of 1 character.
The existence of the close friend whom I am like it and cry at the moment when I am in love and share a lot of thought in anger laughingly, and can always support it.
The always warm family tie that I can never change even if there is anything.
And the smile of an important person.

However, according to the dictionary, I seem to express a happenstance with "happiness".

It having been born in the peaceful country called Japan accidentally that it was accidental to have been born with warm parents accidentally, and anything inconvenience was born in the environment that there was not

The happiness was totally felt like the words that were sorted when I was born.
Then on earth what will the standard of the happiness be?
Of the necessity will not there be it to be happy?

It is an event about 65 years ago now.
There was a disgusting case named the indiscriminate murder that took life of tens of thousands of by an instant.
It was two only A-bombs that it was dropped by Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Many people who demand water with skin is burnt and festers and hangs down, and having gone down.
A small small baby without spirit to cry even if I want to cry.
It was the body which was charred when it was good and watched it that something which was black fell into the roadside.
These were scenes 65 years through the photograph which I watched ago.

足りません
もうひとついきます
    • good

Standard of happiness

'Lucky thing''..chance meeting.. having is a good thing. '
It was happy it was a dictionary ..becoming.. with the drawn standard. Really, is it only it?

I do not think that there is happily a standard.
Even if it is triflingly and is happy, each person doesn't feel it freely.

Does not everybody have such happiness?
The cellular phone is grasped, and the answer of only 1 and the line and one character is waited for.
Existence of the best friend who keeps sharing a lot of desires getting angry because it laughs because it cries at such a moment when it falls in love, and supporting always it.
Bonds of always warm family that cannot be changed no matter it is what.
And, with a smile of an important person.

However, a chance occurrence seems to be expressed according to the dictionary, 'Happiness'.

Thing that thing arose by chance in peaceful country named Japan that arose in environment that is not what thing free [fu] that appeared in warm parents by chance by chance

Happiness was felt by me like the word selected when giving birth.
Then, what on earth is the standard of happiness?
It inevitable, is happy, and do not it exist?

It is an event about 65 years ago.
The event with an ominous name of indiscriminate murder to have deprived of the life, that is, tens of thousands of people momentarily happened.
They were only two from which it was dropped to Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs.

A lot of people who are burnt of skin, sore, drip, and request water while having descended.
Small small baby who doesn't have vigour that cries even if it wants to cry.
It was a corpse that something black has dropped to the roadside that had become a black scorching when often seeing.
These were spectacles 65 years through the photograph that I saw ago.

Then, did neither people who had deprived of the life nor people who were exposed to radiation and kept suffering still now have the right of happiness by the atomic bomb since the time t
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!