アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

どなたか英訳できる方おられましたら訳していただけると非常に助かります。
自分もアルクのサイトを使いながら訳してるのですが、自信がなくて。。。l
宜しくお願いします。

Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody. So you can remit the amount into my account. The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel.
?
Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details.
?
The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel.
?
As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete.
?
I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest.
It has to be pasted on the parcel.
?
As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel.
?
O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest.

A 回答 (1件)

Early morning I came to the bank to discuss with the branch manager regarding the remittance from you and he said there is no problem in getting remittance from anyone from abroad as long as the value does not exceed 5000 U.S.Dollars and no explanation need to be given to anybody.

朝早く銀行に行って、あなたからの送金について支店長に相談したのですが、5000USドル以内の金額なら、海外からの送金の受取りに何の問題もないし、どこにも報告の必要はないとのことでした。

The details you gave me yesterday were correct and immediately on receipt of the payment I will book the consignment and send you the Electronic Tracking Number so that you can track the movement of the parcel.
昨日お知らせした詳細は正確です。支払いを受け取ったら直ちに発送の段取りをし、あなたが荷物の動きを追跡できるようにエレクトロニック・トラッキング・ナンバーをお知らせします。

Now you will have to send the amount as per the following details.
ということで、以下の詳細にしたがって送金をしてください。

The balance may be sent to the same bank and the same account number after the receipt of the parcel.
残額は、荷物を受け取られた後で、同じ銀行の同じ口座番号に送金していただければ結構です。

As you need not go anywhere to clear the parcel and collect it as the parcel will be handdelivered at your premises the postal address should be correct and complete.
荷物はあなたの住所に配達されますので、通関や荷物の受け取りのためにどこかに行く取る必要はありませんから、送付先の住所は正確に省略せずに書く必要があります。

I am giving below the delivery address and I request you to check and confirm it and if there is any change please inform me at the earliest.
下にあて先の住所を記載しますので、チェック・確認の上、もし変更があればできるだけ早くご連絡ください。

It has to be pasted on the parcel.
それを、荷物に貼り付ける必要があります。

As per the instruction the needed details and the materials will be enclosed along with the parcel.
ご指示に従い、必要な詳細と資料は荷物に同封します。
(materialsを「資料」と訳しましたが、これまでのやり取りの内容次第では「材料」の意味である可能性もあります)

O.K. Thank you. I am waiting for your response at the earliest.
OK。ありがとう。できるだけ早いお返事をお待ちしています。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!