僕はこれからもイヴァナさんの健康と成功を願って応援しています。

それではお元気で ○○○より

翻訳機は使わないでくれるとありがたいです。
長文になりましたが英語が得意なかたよろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

こんにちは、sisiwakamaru

私はがんばります

To Ms. Evanna Lynch:

Hello, my name is 000. I am a 15 year old Japanese middle school student. Just like you, I really like Harry Potter. Since I've read the Harry Potter books, I have become a big fan of the character, Luna, and it was fun waiting to see who would take on her role in the movies. Since watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, your loveliness surpassed my image of Luna and your acting was so great that I became a fan of yours after one glance. When you pulled out your cane and gallantly fought the enemy, I thought it was so cool and it became my favorite scene of all of the Harry Potter movies. Next, in Harry Potter and the HalF-Blood Prince, you really polished your acting, so I came to admire you more.

The next production, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is coming to Japan soon, and I can hardly wait to see it! I know you are busy with filming and all, but please be careful not to become sick or injured. Perhaps even one day you could visit Japan. Afterwards, if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind sending me an autographed picture please? From now on, I will be wishing for your success and health as well as cheering for you. Alright, thanks for reading this, please take care of yourself.

From 000.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

長文でしたがありがとうございました!!!!!
やっと手紙がかけます♪♪
どんなに感謝してもしきれません^^

お礼日時:2010/10/12 08:52

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!