プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

御迷惑をお掛けして本当に申し訳ありません。

これが、最後の英訳です。何卒、御協力お願い致します。泣)
第二章では、映画「Kramer vs Kramer」の家族像を具体的に考察し、1950年から60年代におけるアメリカの家族変容について論じる。この物語の中心となるKramer一家は、1950年代の理想的な家族である。そして、この家族は妻であるジョアンナの突然の家出によって、従来にはない片親家族へ家族へと変容する。このKramer一家の変容の原因は、女性である。このことから、映画は、1950年代から1960年代におけるアメリカの家族変容を忠実に描いた作品であると考える。

結論、1950年から60年代にかけてアメリカの家族が変容した要因は、安定期から変容期へと時代背景が大きく変化したことによって、アメリカ国民の心境も変化し、それが家族変容へとつながったからであると考える。

以上です。よろしくお願い致します。(泣)(>_<)

A 回答 (1件)

こんばんは。

どうぞ。

With Chapter 2, I consider a family image of movie "Kramer vs Kramer" concretely and discuss it about American family transformation in 60's from 1950. The Kramer family playing a key role of this story is an ideal family of 1950's. And this family transforms to a family to a conventional one parent family by sudden disappearance from home of Joanna that is a wife. The cause of the transformation of this Kramer family is a woman. From this, I think that a movie is the work which I described American family transformation in 1960's in faithfully from 1950's.

A background is big, and the state of mind of the U.S.A. nation changes from a plateau into the transformation period in the times by having changed, and the factor that an American family transformed from conclusion, 1950 to 60's thinks that the reason is because it was connected to family transformation.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!