プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します!

Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one... Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name.... I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about the last name thing. We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen. Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you. Sorry that came so late. I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me. Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name. Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now. Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know... I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing. Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly. I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol. Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D

A 回答 (2件)

<訳例>

はは、だったら私だけってわけでもないのね…でも、そのことは気にしないでね、苗字は違ってもメールは受け取れてるんだから…あのね…はは、大丈夫よ、問題ないわ。苗字のことは気にしないで。お互いに言い忘れてたんだし、そればかりじゃなくて、こんなことが起こるなんて想像しなかったんだしね。あぁ、そうね、私の苗字についてのメールへの返信で、私が送ったメールの一つで、あなたに言ったと思うけど。遅くなっちゃってごめんね。あなたが、メッセージをくれる少し前に私寝てしまったから。そうよ、私のファーストネームは********で、****はニックネームなの。あなたの苗字を教えてくれてありがとう。これで、送り易くなるわ。はは、わかったわ、でも、私が、もっと複雑さを減らせる方法が何かあったら、知らせてね…私は、そんな風に日本語の勉強をして、そんな風にあなたにメッセージを送れるの、だから、ややこしくは無くなってゆくはずよ。はは、私たちが、日本語を覚えるのは難しいわ、特に、あなた達は、漢字を使うし、単語も私たちの物とはずいぶん違ってるしね、でも、時間をかければ、きっとすぐにこつを呑み込むと思うの。私も、いつか日本に行くのが楽しみよ…lol。さぁ、宿題をしなくちゃ。またね!:D

*** order さん、こんにちは。もう少し前から質問が投稿されているのは気づいていたのですが、少し手を離せない仕事があったものですから、回答が遅れました。ごめんなさい。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

saysheさん、こんにちは。毎度の誠実なご回答本当に有り難う御座います。遅れることに関しては構いません。また宜しくお願い致します。

お礼日時:2011/02/15 13:28

Ha ha, so I wasn't the only one...

ありゃ,俺だけじゃなかったんだ,はあ.

Don't worry about it though, I can still recieve mail under a false last name....
まあいっぺ.名字違っててもメールは届いてるしぃ.

I think.. ha ha all well it shouldn't be a problem.
こっちは大丈夫.

Don't worry about the last name thing.
名字の話はもういいっぺ.

We both forgot to tell each other and not only that but it didn't come across our minds that, that would happen.
もう忘れよぅ.こうなるとは思ってなかったし.

Ah, well one of the e-mails I sent in reply to the one about my family name I gave it to you.
俺の名字のことで前に送ったメール,届いてるかな.

Sorry that came so late.
遅くなってごめん.

I had gone to bed a while before you messaged me.
メール見る前に寝てたから.

Yes my first name is ********, **** is a nick name.
俺のファーストネームは********っうんだ.****はニックネーム.

Thank you for letting me know your family name, It'll be easier to send it now.
名前教えてくれてはぁ,ありがとね.メール送りやすくなったっぺ.

Ha ha, okay, but if there is anyway for me to make it less confusing let me know...
でも,よく分がんなかったら,そう言ってちょ.

I'll work on my Japanese that way I can just message you that way and it'll be less confusing.
俺も日本語やってみっかな.君にメールするときとかさぁ.そしたらちゃんと伝わっかなぁ.

Ha ha, it is difficult for us to learn Japanese, especially since you use charachters and your words are very different from ours but givien time I'm sure I'll get the hang of it quickly.
ありゃあ,でも,日本語難しぃっぺ.漢字とかあるだろ.字から違うしさ.でもゆっくり時間かけたらできるかもよ.

I'm looking foreward to going to Japan one day too...lol.
いつか日本にも行ってみてぇし.

Well I'm going to go work on some homework. talk again soon! :D
じゃ,宿題でもすっかな.じゃあまたメールすっぺ.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

丁寧なご回答有り難う御座います。

お礼日時:2011/02/15 10:56

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!