- 質問日時：2011/04/21 23:11
Im originally from the USA but have lived all around the world. I can speak several languages including English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi. I have been living in Tokyo this time for about a month and am ready to get out of the house a bit. I started a company here that deals with e-commerce in the automotive industry. Let's get together and do something that we both enjoy.
- 1 the USAとUSA、the UKとUK
- 2 seen from the planeはlooked at from the planeではダメか?
- 3 和訳をお願いします! But the quality is observable in indiv
- 4 「government,particularly in the USA but throughout
- 5 "nothing but" "to have no choice but to"
- 6 IM OFF THE REST OF THE WEEK
- 7 From the materials used in the construction to the
- 8 Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord.
- 9 from school はfrom the school
- 10 「Changes in the economy from one driven by …」の和訳について