However,it was never the case,before Europe unified the globe,that relations between states or rulers that were members of different regional international systems could be conducted on the same moral and legal basis as relations within the same system,for this basis was provided in part by principles that were culturally particular and exclusive: the unity of Christendom, the community of the faithful in Islam, the conception of the Chinese Empire as the Middle Kingdom.
- 1 It was the best times, It was the worst timesの意味
- 2 この英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(**)m
- 3 和訳お願いします。 The use of my toes was the only sign of
- 4 至急この英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(*_*)m
- 5 Hurray, it's out the door! この英文で、"や
- 6 It was not untill ~ that -とIt was not untill ~ after -は同じですか?
- 7 It was through the book Hunminjeongeum, the origin
- 8 It was now, and I noticed this feeling. It was to
- 9 It was not until 〜thatはありますが、It was not till 〜that
- 10 he never had it but was detained as