アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

「次の英文が論理的な文になるように、空所に適切な文を5~10語程度で書きなさい。」
という問題なのですが、自分では自信のある解答に辿り着けませんでした。何方か教えてください。

・I can't believe how cheaply you can buy Japanese computers in Los Angeles! If we'd bought this one in Tokyo, it ( )
・It is widely believed that dictionaries and grammar books are the supreme authority in matters of meaning and usage, but ( ) because ( ).
・I ( ) , but he spoke as though he knew everything about it.
・I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but ( ).
・( ) when you knocked on the door the first time, and that must be why I didn't hear you.

A 回答 (1件)

・I can't believe how cheaply you can buy Japanese computers in Los Angeles! If we'd bought this one in Tokyo, it (would have cost us much more than in Los Angeles [9 words]).

・It is widely believed that dictionaries and grammar books are the supreme authority in matters of meaning and usage, but (they tend to be outdated in this modern society [9 words]) because (the meaning and usage of words are changing rapidly nowadays [10 words]).
・I (didn't have much confidence when I spoke about it [9 words]) , but he spoke as though he knew everything about it.
・I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but (I could not find a sweater I liked [8 words]).
・(I was listening to music with headphones on [8 words]) when you knocked on the door the first time, and that must be why I didn't hear you.
・ あなたがロサンゼルスでどれほど安く日本のコンピュータを買うことができるかについて、私は信じることができません! 我々が東京でこれを買っていたならば、(我々にはロサンゼルスでよりずっと費用がかかったことでしょう)。
・ 辞書と文法書は、意味と用法の問題の最高権威であると広く思われています、しかし、(単語の意味と用法がこの頃は速く変わっているので、それらはこの現代の社会では時代遅れの傾向があります)。
・ (それについて話したとき、[私には]あまり自信がありませんでした)、しかし、彼は、まるでそれについてすべてを知っているかのように話しました。
・ 私はセーターを買うために新しい店に行きました、しかし、(私は好きなセーターを見つけることができませんでした)。
・ あなたが最初にドアをノックした時、(私はヘッドホンで音楽を聞いていました)、そして、それが、私があなたのノックが聞こえなかった理由に違いありません。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!