アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

インタビュー記事なので少し長いですが、和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

自動翻訳ではなくなるべく分かりやすく訳して頂けると助かりますm(__)m

How did you first meet Tom?

Oh my, Tom and I first met at a strip club in London. I was on the pole and he was my audience.

You have shot Tom many times, what is it like to work together on set?

Tom and I have been with each other from pretty much the beginning, I remember shooting him in a park for our first time. We combined our clothes and played dress up. We would put on clothes and explore London, watch trash TV and he would make me potato smilies. Being on set with him is magical, of course, he's everything I live for and I'm so proud of him. My girl is breaking boundaries!

How does he compare to working with female models?

I don't think it's about gender with Tom and I don't think it should be about gender with anybody. We are who we are and we should be proud of that. The special thing about Tom isn't his looks, but more about that he is confident with who he is.

Have you ever worked with someone who was a complete diva?

Yes, but I can't say who!

How did you handle it?

I fell in love! It's showbiz.

A lot of your photographs feature cigarettes, what is it about cigarettes that is appealing aesthetically?

Emotion and movement to me is extremely beautiful, I think the shapes, dimensions and movement in smoke is interesting. Smoking makes a still photo almost seem less static, it adds action and an element of realism. It's personal and natural.

Are you a smoker yourself?

My caffeine intake is more worrying.

A 回答 (1件)

> How did you first meet Tom?

トムとはどうして知り合ったの?

> Oh my, Tom and I first met at a strip club in London. I was on the pole and he was my audience.

初めて会ったのはロンドンのストリップ・クラブよ。わたしは舞台にいて、かれは観客だったの。

> You have shot Tom many times, what is it like to work together on set?

あなたは何回もトムを撮影してますけど、いっしょにセットにいるとどんな感じです?

> Tom and I have been with each other from pretty much the beginning, I remember shooting him in a park for our first time. We combined our clothes and played dress up. We would put on clothes and explore London, watch trash TV and he would make me potato smilies. Being on set with him is magical, of course, he's everything I live for and I'm so proud of him. My girl is breaking boundaries!

トムとわたしは初めからウマが合ったわ。初めての時は公園で彼を撮影したことを覚えてる。洋服を組み合わせて、コスプレをやったわ。服を着てロンドンを歩きまわったり、テレビを見たり、わたしにポテト・スマイルを作ってくれたりしたわ。セットにいる時の彼にはうっとりさせられるし、もちろん、わたしの生きがいだし、彼のことを誇りに思ってる。マイ・ガールは限界を突破したの!

* ポテト・スマイル: スライスしたポテトに穴をあけて笑顔のように見えるようにしたもの。
 * マイ・ガール: ひょっとしたら My Girl という映画に出てくる主人公のことを頭に置いているのかも。

> How does he compare to working with female models?

女性のモデルと比べてどうですか?

> I don't think it's about gender with Tom and I don't think it should be about gender with anybody. We are who we are and we should be proud of that. The special thing about Tom isn't his looks, but more about that he is confident with who he is.

トムについては、性は問題じゃないし、誰であれ性別は問題じゃない。わたしたちがあるそのままがわたしたちなのだし、そのことに誇りを持つべきよ。トムの特別な点はルックスじゃないの、それよりも彼が誰も毛嫌いしないってことなの。

> Have you ever worked with someone who was a complete diva?

完全な女性という感じの人と仕事をしたことはあります?

* ここの diva が女性のことなのか、それとも女装した男性のことを指しているのかは、お示しの文章からだけでは判断できませんでしたから、一応 「女性」 としてあります。

> Yes, but I can't say who!

えぇ、でも名前は出せないわ!

> How did you handle it?

どう扱うんですか?

> I fell in love! It's showbiz.

惚れ込むわ。ショービジネスだもの。

> A lot of your photographs feature cigarettes, what is it about cigarettes that is appealing aesthetically?

あなたの撮る写真に (小道具として) 煙草が使われていることが印象的ですが、煙草は美的見地からアピール材料になるんですか?

> Emotion and movement to me is extremely beautiful, I think the shapes, dimensions and movement in smoke is interesting. Smoking makes a still photo almost seem less static, it adds action and an element of realism. It's personal and natural.

わたしは感情と動きというものにすごく美を感じるの。煙の形や向きや動きが面白いと思うわ。煙草の煙は静止画に動きを与えるし、リアリズム的な動きや要素を付け加える。人間を感じさせるし、自然な感じを演出する。

> Are you a smoker yourself?

あなたは喫煙者?

> My caffeine intake is more worrying.

どちらかといえば、ニコチンよりもカフェイン中毒の気味があるわね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

とても分かりやすくて凄く助かりました!!
ご協力ありがとうございました☆

お礼日時:2012/01/20 15:27

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!