こんなに何カ月も、何もしないのですね。
日本で待つ、私の状況など全く考えていないことを
今日、思い知りました。

もう終わりにしましょう。あなたと結婚して
一緒に暮らすことは、私の幻想でした。
あなたの本心では、そんなことを全く望んでいないのだと知りました。
もう私のことは忘れてもけっこうです。

A 回答 (1件)

Talking with you today, I've realized that the time we've spent here in Japan is not important to you.

You live in your own world. Learning this, I've come to feel that we can no longer go back to what we used to be. You haven't cherished the memories that I have so much cherished.

Probably, you would not be able to live in the world I have, though I might be able to live in the world you have.

You only think of yourself. You haven't a bit thought of e or what I have to go through in Japan. You care only for your things, your time schedule and your feelings. I'd say that is why it has taken so much time to have paper work for our marriage. You have your own reasoning for this, not thinking of me, and so everything has been left out for months. You do not care for someone waiting in Japan.

Let me tell you once for all. We are through. Our relationship has come to an end. We should break up. It was my illusion to want to live with you, because, I now know, that you do not wish to live with me.

Good bye.

最後にGood bye. をつけ、基本的に日本語訳に沿って書きましたがいかがでしょうか?
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!