プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

one pieceについて外国人の方に250字以上、英語で説明・紹介しなければなりません。

自分でやってみたんですが、160字くらいが限界でした。

付け加えたり、新しくこんなんがいいとか意見をください。

ちなみにこれが考えた文です。
Hello Everyone.

I introduce to Japanese manga.

Especially, I love one piece.

One piece is very popular in not only Japan but also the around the world.

One Piece is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It
has been serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump.

This is the Age of Pirates, when many pirates battle over their hegemony, and at

the same time over “One Piece”, which the legendary king of pirates Roger, who

had obtained everything in the world, left somewhere in the world.

Monkey D. Luffy, who was born in such an age and adores a pirate “Red Haired”

Shanks, who had saved his life in his childhood, accidentally ate Gomu Gomu no

Mi, a Devil Fruit, and becomes the gummous man. Though he has come never to be

able to swim as its side-effect, he battles and have a great adventure with his

crews, aiming to be the King of the Pirates.

Uh...Just read!!

Thank you for listening.

A 回答 (2件)

★one pieceについて外国人の方に250字以上、英語で説明・紹介しなければなりません。

→もうあなたは、250字をはるかに越えて書いていらっしゃいますが。

★自分でやってみたんですが、160字くらいが限界でした。
→もしかして、250語、160語??ですか?

まあ、添削してみましょう。

Hello, Everyone.
I would like to introduce to you my favorite Japanese manga, ONE PIECE. This fantastic manga is very popular not only in Japan but also around the world. ONE PIECE is actually a series of manga drawn and written by Eichiro Oda. It has been serialized in a Weekly manga magazine, SHONEN JUMP, or "BOY'S JUMP" in its direct translation of English.

Let me talk about the content of ONE PIECE. The setting is simply at the age of Pirates, when many pirates battle over their hegemony, and at the same time over "One Piece," which a legendary king of the pirates, Roger, who had obtained everything he wanted in the world, left somewhere in the world.

The main character is Monkey D. Luffy, who was born in such an age and adores “Red Haired” Shanks, a pirate, who had saved his life in his childhood, when he accidentally ate Gomu Gomu no Mi, or "a Devil Fruit". Luffy became a gummous boy and he could get a thing with his hands as his gummous arms could be extended to it like India rubbers. He lost his ability for swimming as he became a gummous boy. He had a lot of battles and had a great adventure with his crew members, namely, the three-swords-wielding Zoro, the expert navigator Nami, the cowardly marksman Usopp, the gourmet cook and martial artist Sanji, the anthropomorphic reindeer or doctor Tony Tony Chopper, trying to be King of the Pirates and get the legendary treasure of ONE PIECE.
Uh...Just read ONE PIECE, and I'm sure you will be fascinated by the wonderful world of the pirates!!

以上で273語です。

ご参考になればと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

助かりましたー
ありがとうございます!

お礼日時:2014/07/25 11:19

私は One Piece なるものを知らないので、まったく先入観なしに読みました。

英文としては何箇所か訂正すべきところはありますが、One Piece のどこが面白くて何が好きなのかが伝わってきません。そういう部分を加えれば語数も増えるでしょう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございますー

お礼日時:2014/07/25 11:19

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!