プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

スピーチ原稿の翻訳をお願いします。

あなたは、最近話題になったこのツイートを知っていますか?
それは、「学校が始まるのが死ぬほどつらい子は、図書館においで」というものです。このツイートは、鎌倉市図書館が、自殺志願者が増えるこの時期に、少しでも救いになれば、とつぶやいたもので、大きな反響を呼びました。私はニュースでこのことを知ったのですが、とても勇気をもらいました。それは、通り一遍の「学校に行きなさい」という対応ではなく、「無理しなくていい」と言ってくれる大人、その上居場所まで作ってくれる素敵な大人の存在に感動したからです。もちろん、「子供を甘やかしている」「公共の場所なのに」という意見もあります。実際、一時は削除されそうにもなりました。ですが、私はやっぱりこの言葉は必要だと思います。もちろん、学校に行くことは大切ですが、何日か学校に行かされるより、自分を受け入れてくれる場所や大人を見つけることのほうが、長い目で見れば、その子の幸せにつながるはずです。そして何より、この言葉で全国の子供を何人も救ったと思うのです。やはり、「生きること」が何よりも大切です。
子供は、どうしても「学校でのつながり」だけに限られてくるため、そこで上手くいかないと、自分が全否定されたように感じます。でも、こんな風に自分を肯定してくれる場所があれば、自信を持ち続けることができるのではないでしょうか。私自身、学校以外のつながり何度助けられたかわかりません。だから、余計にこの言葉をたくさんの人に理解してもらいたいと思います。「逃げ場に図書館もあるんだよ」という一言が、広まることを願います。

以上です。
長い文章ですが、素敵な翻訳をしていただけることを願っています。
よろしくお願いいたします。

A 回答 (1件)

Do you know this Tweet people have been talking about these days?

It goes like “Those children who are really afraid of the start of school. Come to our library.” Tweeted by Kamakura City Library in the hope to help those kids at a time when would-be suicides tend to increase, it has drawn a large response.

I learned it from the news. It gave me courage. I was moved by the fact that there are wonderful people who tell them “You can take it easy” and even provide a shelter for them, instead of simply saying “You have to go to school.”

Of course, there are opinions like “They are spoiling children” and “They shouldn't use the public place.” Indeed, the tweet was close to being deleted at one point. But I still believe that these words are necessary. Surely it is important to go to school but it must be better for those children in the long run to have a place and adults that accept them as they are. And I believe those words have helped a number of children. Nothing is more important than “live”, I must say.

Children's social life is pretty much confined in school. If, therefore, they cannnot get along well in school, they often feel their existence is totally denied. But if there is a place that accept them as they are, I think they can continue to have confidence in them. I myself have been helped many times by the people outside of school. That is another reason why I want many people to understand these words. “You can take refuge in the library.” I hope these words catch the hearts of many people.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!
とても素敵な翻訳で感動いたしました。
ありがとうございます。
BestAnswerについては、もう少しお待ちいただけると嬉しいです。
本当にありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2015/09/03 21:50

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!