プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

ある年度の東大の小説にて。

It was cold and raining, the traffic was terrible, huge trailers roared past them.
(注釈:高速道路を走る車に乗る夫婦の物語。themは乗車している夫婦二人を指す)

Q英作文で使っていいのか?正文なのか?仮に正文なら以下の英文も正しいのか?
I was studying English, my parents were watching TV, my big sister was reading a book.
How peceful yeasterday is, yesterday is very quiet and beautiful day, I love the day like that.

質問者からの補足コメント

• ありがとうございます。

I was studying English, my parents were watching TV, my big sister was reading a book.
    How peceful yeasterday is, yesterday is very quiet and beautiful day, I love the day like that.

これも正文ですか?にわかに信じられませぬ、

No.1の回答に寄せられた補足コメントです。 補足日時:2016/01/25 13:16

A 回答 (2件)

It was cold and raining, the traffic was terrible, huge trailers roared past them.

まあ、いかにも簡潔できびきびとした、映画のワンシーンみたいな小説の文体だよね。
まねをしてもいいけど、小説を書く気?

できれば最後の部分は何かアクションというか、できごとの方がインパクトがあるよね。
せめてでかいトラックがうなり声を上げて通り過ぎるくらいの。

I was studying English, my parents were watching TV, my big sister was reading a book, when a huge traler crashed into our house.
カメラが三つの部屋を順番に見ていった後で、突然場面が切り替わって、トラックが飛び込んでくるの。
かっこよくない?

過去形の方がいいかな。その他ミスを修正すると、
How peaceful yeasterday was, it was a very quiet and beautiful day, I love a day like that.
うん、なんかいかにも独り言風。

答案に小説書く気ならどうぞ。
間違ってはいないから。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

うわぁ。この英文の小説めっちゃ見たいと思いました。

Yesterday, I was studying Biology, my parents were watching TV, my big sister was reading a book, when a huge traler crashed into our house. How peaceful yeasterday was, it was a very quiet and beautiful day, I love a day like that. No one can be alive now at Kenedy's home. Though you cannot help thinking that it is terrible, I really love the day. That is because I had wanted to kill a Kenedy for a long time. That is to say, it is I that drove the trailer.
There are two men have the same name and face in the world. What's ploblem? Everyone knows the world is so wide that there may be two men who have the same name and face, but... But, It is stranege to have the same brain in common. They have not only the same brain, this is important, but also the same soul. Now, two souls which be at odds will be go at each other. Who should understand but the picture? Yeah, I know how you feel, but.. truth is stranger than fiction....

お礼日時:2016/01/25 17:15

構いません。

分かりにくいときは’,'を';'に変えたりもします。", and huge"のようにandを入れることも。
この回答への補足あり
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!