プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

DEXTER という歌手の「the anthem」
という曲の歌詞が知りたいです!いくらGoogleで調べても出てこなかったので…
できればここに書いていただけるとありがたいです!

A 回答 (1件)

これかな??

My life is shitty I just keep drinking and bein' stupid everyday Guys swear at me "Your life is shitty" But I don't mind it at all There's not the reason to be said to you I enjoy fuckin' my life Make "the finger" to guys Say to their "fuck off" I follow only myself I raise the flag which showed own determination Our fight begins at this moment ☆ Stand Up and go on Escape from the control I've declared to revolution to the world So, let's go on This song is my anthem Sing, this is resistance to free Jump higher "My life is shitty" It's big honor It sounds like praise for me No matter what I do not flatter great power So I just don't be like youMy life is shitty I just keep drinking Once in a lifetime , just do as me please I live I will not regret I raise the flag which showed own determination Our fight begins at this moment ☆ Stand Up and go on Escape from the control I've declared to revolution to the world So, let's go on This song is my anthem Sing, this is resistance to free Jump higher ☆ Stand Up and go on Escape from the control I've declared to revolution to the world So, let's go on This song is my anthem Sing, this is resistance to free Jump higher
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!