プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

翻訳お願いします!
翻訳機を使わずに翻訳お願いします!
長文申し訳ないです!
どうかお願いします!
Cats should be kept indoors and ought to be neutered, according to new guidelines on pet treatment released by the Central Environment Council, an advisory body to the environment minister The guidelines are aimed at raising owners' awareness of their responsibilities so that they don't end up burdening others The head of the Environment Ministry's animal management office says, "Being indoors is actually better for cats' health and safety, and for the well being of the community. When outdoors, cats often get hit by cars. They can also get infected with so-called cat AIDS, leukemia and other diseases. They ultimately live shorter lives." Cats and small dogs cared for at home live as long as 20 years, while stray cats live a mere three years on average.
The problems are not limited to the cats themselves. "Their urine and droppings as well as foul odor and noise often cause problems in the community," the official says. "There are constant complaints. I really encourage owners to get their cats neutered to reduce the number of strays and neglected animals." The number of stray dogs that get taken in has fallen drastically over the past quarter century. In 1975, 529,000 dogs were taken in. But following the introduction of a registration and capture system aimed at preventing rabies, the number plunged to 145,000 in 1999. In contrast, the number of stray cats taken in ballooned from 68,000 in 1975 to 276,000 in 1999. The new guidelines have also stirred debate on animal imports. Hokkaido is overrun with wild raccoons. The North American-bred animals often become violent when they reach maturity and run off, or their owners release them back into the wild, unable to tame or tolerate their pets. In the wild, the raccoons breed extensively thanks to the absence of a natural enemy. This has disrupted Hokkaido's natural cycle, with the raccoons destroying foxes, raccoon dogs and the nests of gray herons.
Another problem is the increase in the number of reptiles, which account for half of all animal imports at about 2 million a year. Following a surge in the animals popularity in the early 1990s, department stores are selling 20- to 30-centimeter baby iguanas for 5,000 yen. But in three years, the iguanas grow to about 1 meter, and in five years can be as long as 2 meters. Pet shops are inundated with calls from irresponsible owners, asking the stores to take their iguanas back. Akira Yamauchi of the Yamauchi Iguana Research Laboratory, who gives advice online about iguana care, has taken in a number of the unwanted pets, and the lab now has 10 iguanas more than 2 meters long. "I can't take in any more," he says "To keep iguanas in a room, I have to keep the temperature above 30 degrees. The heating costs alone are bankrupting me. I hope both iguana sellers and buyers will study the reptiles' habits and take responsibility for their actions.

A 回答 (1件)

終日立て続けに長文を連投してますが、この分量をただでやってもらうのは非常識ですよ。

原稿にも一貫性ないし、何者なんですか?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

確かにそうだと思います。
すみません。これからは控えます。

お礼日時:2017/01/12 06:20

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!